Farewell

Chapter 29.

>>>>>>>>>>>

When we entered the loft, my friends where quite impressed. They all knew what kind of place I wanted for myself, so me ,acctually living in such a place looked almost unbelievable.

- This place is so cool,- Daesung's voice interrupted the wondering silence.

- True, ha? ,- I was proud, like it was my place.

- Really, very cool place!...
Taeyang touched the clown; this dude was standing above the fireplace, middle size statue, it was a real work of art, but I always thought that he is creepy...

- Bite me......, - that was TOP.

He was staring on a big drowing on the wall. ,- No, I'm serious! Do you know what is this?

He was looking at this drowing like it was miracle...
- I got to have it....! Ji, can you talk to her? I mean, will she consider selling it to me? Please? For whatever price, money is not an issue... Please?? ,- he was looking like an addict, bagging for a dose...

- I' ll try, but you know - no promises, - , I started laughing, everyone joined me. His look was hilarious....

- Airy!!!...?,- I called her name and looked at her room door. There was no answer.
- Airy, are you there? ,- I knocked on her door, it was silent inside.

- She is not here. And she is not going to be, until tomorrow evening,- that was Mike, standing at the kitchen with two big bags from supermarket.

--I brought some food, there is nothing here. And if you need drinks - the bar is downstairs!...,- he smiled.

My face was probably funny, but I didn't feel like laughing. She left? Where to? Why? How? Tomorrow evening I will not even be here anymore!! How could she do that????

- She only have two rooms here, so she wanted to insure you'll be comfortable. She's gonna stay with a friend, so don't worry.,- he turned for me,- She left something for you, it's in the room.,- he said.

Fantastic.

I was preaty pissed when stood in to her room. Nothing changed. Same pictures, same colours, same smell of vanilla...
It was I big black box on the bed. Chanel...
I opened it: it was an incradible black&white hat, scarf and pair of glasses.
New collection, fancy and just beautiful - in one word - my style...And there was a note.
It said:
- "Go get them, baby Dragon! Shine, because that's what you was born for...! Stay safe and healthy. I hope this year will bring you a fresh new start, so Happy New Year!"

She signed "Airyne".
Just that...

I set on the bed, just couldn't believe she left like this...First thing I could think of was getting  my phone to call her.
I dilled a few times but there was no answer...

Well, she might be right. I do hate goodbyes, so does she, she told me that. So she just saved us both some heavy and sad moments...
Thanks noona ...

I was still sitting on her bad and looking on the phone screen, when Taeyang came in.
He sitted near me and hugged me on my shoulder.
- Are you all right, bro?,- it was so much care in  his voice.
- Yea, I think so...,- But I wasn't sure..

- She did what she thought will be best for you, you got that? ,- he was looking at me, I was looking on the screen.

- Yea, I do know that....it's just... I mean..., - I couldn't find the words to explain what I was feeling.
I didn't knew what it was. But the last thing I wanted, is to make them worrying about me again...
So, I stood up and gave Tae light slap on his shoulder.

When he looked at me, it was a smile on my face. Big and bright..