Dream of Forgiveness

Chapter 15
>>>>>>>>>>>

Someone was laughing. Girl?
I could see her shadow right in front of me... Long hair, wonderful smell of summer flowers... Nana?
She turned around, smiling at me, I was trying to get closer, but she was sleeping away....I was calling her name, but she kept going fast...No, don't go.....please, don't leave me...no...no!!!!!
I was sitting on my bed, breathing so havy as I was running. It was dark in my room and so it was outside the window. Still night?

- Who is she?'- Airy was sitting on the side of the bed.
I was grateful to the darkness.... Why is she here? She doesn't HATE me? Afraid of me?

- She is the one who was madden you for all this time? She is your girlfriend? Lover?...- she was talking like nothing happened between us.
May be I dreamed it?

No, my cheekbone tells another story...

- I am sorry. I know it's not enough, but I truly am. I don't know what happened..., - I was completely honest... '- Do you want me to leave?...

Fear in my voice was so obvious.... She was staring at me; I could feel it. I closed my eyes, thanking the darkness again.

- No. And don't ask me why - because I know, I got more than enough reasons to do that..., - she raised from the bed and got to the window.

- I think I feel sorry for you. I was there.... Where you are now. If it was not for Mike and his father, I would be dead today. So I can forgive you this time. But just this time. It will be no any other chances. You got that?

She was looking at me, and could not raise my sight.
-Good night...,- she was on her way out, but I stopped her.
- What is it?, - she set on the bad beside me. - Felling bad again? You had a small fever earlier, and I gave you an Aspirin. It will work, try to sleep...

- Can you stay? Please?....I swear, I will do nothing to harm you. I just....I don't think I can be alone right now...

Airy was sitting close enough for me to touch her hand. And she didn't pull it away!
- Please?....

-OK. Make a place..., - she lifted a blanket and sited next to me.
I covered her, she did the same for me. I still felt ashamed of what I've done, but seeing her near me right now was the best thing I could imagine. "I will make it up for you...I promise." With these thoughts, I fall asleep right away.

>>>>>>>

When I opened my eyes, it was a bright morning. I looked at the window - it was snowing!....
Next thing I felt - was my hand, holding Airy's, with our fingers woven...
She was still asleep, so I could take a good look of my own actions: blue bruises turned dark, almost black, there were some on her hands and one on the shoulder.
- I am so sorry..., -I whispered, and gave her a light kiss on the forehead...I lifted myself a beet and kissed the bruise on her shoulder. , - I am so sorry...
Suddenly, I felt her arms behind my back. She was trying to hold me, still sleeping.
I bent down, so she could do it. She was warm; I could feel her heart beating, as she buried her face in my neck. Shit....oh, no......not again......please...
She was holding tight, and I could barely control myself ...
-Airy....wake up!....Wake up, please!...,I was almost bagging her..

- I am not asleep...., just another moment, and I will get up...,- and she pushed herself closer. - Did I ever tell you before - I like your smell? ,- she was whispering in to my neck.
Oh god...she just kissed me there???.. I rised myself upper her, and looked at her face. I got to know she wasn't sleeping... She looked back, and I could tell with certainty - it was a desire what I saw in her eyes...