Even if I will never see you again...

Chapter 31
>>>>>>>>>>>

I pulled her towards the car, it was parked not far from the club enterence.
- Keys!,- I was standing with my hand in the air- I was so impatient - almost bouncing.
- I don't have them. Lance does, - her voice was calm again..

Shit. Not the answer I wanted to hear, but I guess at this point it meant nothing: I just told her to stay by the car and got back in to the club.
There, I found Seungri and told him not to worry and to explain to others- I am fine, we will meet back at the apartment.

When I got to their table, Yuko was texting someone, probably Airy.
She was trying to say something to me through the noise, but I didn't hear.
I got as close as I could to Lance and screamed,- Keys!,- with my hand forward.
- What??, ,- his eyes where drilling my face.
So I got even closer and screamed again:
- Give me the fucken car keys!!!!!!,-
I guess I'll made my point, because someone was pulling my slieve.
It was Yuko, with keys in her hand. I took them I left the club.
I was afraid I'm not gonna find her when I come back...

She was standing right there, laying on the passenger door. I pressed the lock and opened the drivers door.
We got in to the car almost at the same time.
I looked at her, - she was freezing. I took her hand, it was cold as ice, and tryed to warm it with my breath.
She wasn't looking at me, but I doesn't need to see her face to know she is crying....
I turned the engine on and drove us out of parking lot.

-Where to?..,- I was not familiar with this area.
- Just drive straight for next 2 blocks, after that turn left....,- she was not hiding her tears; it confused me, made me feel guilty.
Fuck, I hate this feeling!...

15 minutes later I finally pulled over in front of her bar.
She was sitting still, already calm - she stopped crying just 5 minutes earlier. Now she was sitting quiet, looking outside.

- Airy, look at me.,- I took her hand and pulled her towards me.,- Please, just look at me, OK?

I needed to say so much, to say it all - even if it's the last time we are talking. Even if I never gonna see her again..

She turned and looked at me - and I got lost in her eyes. Again. She was so close, and - God!!- I wanted her so much...
I got out of the car and opened the passenger door to help her, but she wasn't moving.
I got down to her, opened the belt and pulled her out.
It started snowing, but we were standing by the car, just holding each other.
She gave a light kiss on my neck, just under the ear, and my heart skipped a beat....
Why the hell I want her so much? I let go, turn around and we heading to the building.
One floor, another.
Door opened, lights?....Oh, Fuck the lights...
I just grabbed her and next moment we both were on the floor. We didn't manage to take our cloves off.
I couldn't even make it to the living room - I took her there, on the carpet.
This time she wasn't holding it - I heard that scream, and it made me happy...