Chapter 8

As your eyes begin to slowly open you  began to see an outline of someone. You rub your eyes while yawning. When your eyes finally focus you saw  Jimin starring at you. (The picture above...) You feel his arm move as you slowly get up. You see that he has a big smile on his face as he says goodmorning.

"Jimin, why didn't you go home....you could have left me here it was fine....." You say as you stretch.

Jimin just smiled and said, "Why, and leave my best friend just sleeping on the couch by herself....with no man at home....I mean I could have carried you upstairs to your bed but...you could have woken up and I didn't want that....so I stayed here on the couch with you...."

You laughed as you looked down and blushed. 

"Well thank you for being a gentleman, ChimChim." You say with a big smile on your face. When you got up the first thing you did was go into the kitchen and made breakfast for you and Jimin.  When you two finished you went upstairs to change into your uniform as he went next door to do the same. He came back and was waiting for you downstairs by the door. You two walked out of the house and into your car. When you two finally arrive at school, you noticed that he was sure to stay with you at all times. Even if he had to go to the bathroom he always had someone with you. To protect you. 

The day passed you by very fast. Before you knew it you were already home with Jimin just chilling at home. As well as the week. You were happy because you didn't have to worry about Rachael and Hyuna because they didn't even dare go near you while Jimin and his friends were around you.