Chapter 96

We finally get back to Big Hit Building and go inside to the meeting room. We sat down and we had a little talk. The boys were happy that I had finally showed the fans that I was the back up dancer that they were talking about for an entire week. They ended up congratulating me and P.D. Nim decided to invite us out to eat to celebrate.

We ended up arriving to a fancy restaurant and we were quickly checked in. We ate and had a great time with each other. After we ate we left the restaurant and made our way back to my house. Jimin and I were dropped off and we wished the boys a good night. We walked into my house and as I was about to step up on the stairs to go to my room, Jimin ran up behind me and picked me up as he carried me upstairs to my room.

We made it upstairs and he ordered me to go and shower so I can relax. I nodded my head and walked towards my bathroom. I quickly took a shower and I stepped out and got dressed in my closet. I see Jimin walk in the bathroom as I walked out of my closet. I knew Jimin would need some  clothes so I walked back into my closet. I looked around for a few minutes trying to find something for Jimin to wear and I finally found the shirt and sweatpants he let me borrow the last time I was at his home. I heard the water stop in the shower which ment that Jimin finished taking a shower. I walked over and knocked on the door. Jimin opened it with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

I looked away feeling extremely shy as I handed him the clothes.

"Oh come on Jagiya....... Am I to much to look at even after a shower? 😂" He said.

"No...... But you have too little on for me to look at you properly Yeobo" I said.

Jimin smirked and got closer with his damp hair right above my forehead. He dazed into my eyes as he kissed me and disappeared into the bathroom as the door closed. I stood frozen at the door when I finally came to my senses. I looked for my hair dryer around my room when I finally remembered...... Shit it's in the bathroom. I looked back at the door and walked up to it. I took a deep breathe and I knocked.

"Jimin?" I said.

"Yeah Jagiya?" He said.

"Are you done I really need my hairdryer to dry my hair." I said.

He opened the door and when I looked up, Jimin was shirtless. He had his arm on the door frame once again and his hair was still damp as he got closer to me once again. My eyes widened as I froze at his action. I didn't even notice that I was staring at his abs until Jimin laughed a little and he kissed my cheek as he stepped out of the bathroom. I quickly walked in and I grabbed my hair dryer as I began to dry it. As I was blow drying my hair I couldn't stop thinking about Jimins abs.

I shook my head trying to forget about what had just happened as I finished drying my hair. I made my way tothe bbed and layed down. It was quiet.....too quite. Jimin wasn't next to me which was weird. I turned around and felt weight on top of me.

"Gotcha!!!" Said Jimin.

I look up and see Jimin just holding onto me. "Jimin what the hell....If you wanted to cuddle, you could have just said so instead of scaring the fucking shit outta me." I said.

Jimin smirked and layed beside me under the covers as he held me close to him. I didn't notice at first but there was something that Jimin was missing....or should I say something he wasn't wearing.

"Where's your shirt Jimin?" I said trying so hard not to look down and look like a pervert.

He smirked and laughed a little as he kissed my forehead and said, "I'm too lazy to get it now.... I'm in bed with you and your so warm Jagiya. I'll put it on in the morning okay Jagi..." Jimin pulled in a tight hug as my hands were practically on his abs. That was the last thing I remembered as I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.