Chapter 98

After we got home Jimin and I showered and met back at his place to finish our worksheet for class. When we did, we went to his room and slept.

When morning arrived I woke up to a tingling on my face. When I opened my eyes I see Jimin, his nose wrinkled up a little as he smiled. He told me to get ready for school as I sat up.

Tuesday morning, we went to School, Practice, and back Home.

Wednesday, same thing. School, Practice, and back Home.

Though on Thursday we went to school, Practice, Home, and when we got home we began to pack. At this point P.D. Nim still hasn't told us where we were going.

Friday morning came, and since I had slept over at Jimin's house again I didn't need my uniform for school so I had brought over my stuff to his house so we can leave right after. We heard the boys calling from downstairs as I was finished getting dressed. Jimin went downstairs and told the boys if they could help load our luggage. I grabbed my camera bag as I walked downstairs. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door. I walked over to our neighbor and asked them if they could get our mail so it wouldn't pile up in the mail box. I also asked her if she could watch both our houses as well. She said "sure" and I thanked her as I hugged her and said goodbye.

We quickly jumped in the Car and we drove to school. We walked in and straight to the main office. P.D. Nim walked in with us and Checked us In and Out of school. They called each of the teachers and informed them of our absences and the teachers were nice enough to mark us all present. When we finished we began to walk out of the school when I started to hear a loud chatter outside. The boys looked at each other and back at me. Jimin brought me closer to him as we prepared ourselves. He then placed a pair of dark sunglasses on me. I was wondering why until I opened the door and saw a big crowd. It was full of Paparazzi, and teens. There was security around just incase. We walked through the crowd with ease as security moved them back. We finally made it into the car and quickly drove off. We finally relaxed on the car as we made our way to our destination.