❌ Not a Chapter ❌

Annyeonghaseyo my little Maknae's and Unnie's. Thank you for reading this far I was thinking about the next few chapters and I was thinking about adding some Smut. I wanted to see if you would like me to add some Smut to it since Jimin and the reader (you) are a couple now. I didn't want to start on the next few chapters because I wanted to cast a vote and see if you girls would want some smut in the next few chapters. I'll try and keep it minimal and try not to make it to intense for the reader that you girls will have heart attacks 💘💘💘😂.

I have some suggestions (pull you super close, pushing you against the wall, lip biting, his hands tightly around your waist, neck kisses, pulling you onto his lap, teasing each other.... Etc you girls get where I'm going. 🙃😄)

I promise I won't turn the book completely around and have it end up kinda like a 50 Shades of Grey movie... Trust me... I won't.... I just wanna see if you girls are comfortable with a little bit of Smut in it.

If you ARE comfortable with some Smut, comment here saying "Yes Unnie 😘🌹" ➡
~
~
~
~
~

If you are ❌NOT❌ comfortable with a little bit of smut, comment here➡

I will be deleting this later in about a week or so and tally up the results to see what you girls would like.

So if you do want a little smut then I suggest you comment above where I said you should.

If you girls would like to suggest/send me some smut ideas for the following chapter, then you can DM me on Instagram at
~
bts_memefanpage
~

Once again thank you for reading my book so far and for waiting for me as I went through my finals. Sorry again for not updating 😳. And thank you to all of you who wished me luck on my exam.