Chapter 74

Jimin got closer to you and whispered in your ear...

"I want you to.... Beat me at Call of Duty.... " Said Jimin in a deep sexy voice.

I smirked and said, "Oh... Your on!!!"

We ran to the living room and turned the Xbox on and began to play. Jimin sat down and I sat next to him. But he moved and sat behind me and pulled me back so I was laying on him. I simply smirked at him once again as Jimin and I chose our characters and began to play. I gotta admit, he was getting good.... But not good enough. I was still in the lead towards the end but I suddenly froze. I felt something on my neck as my eyes rolled back and shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~What's going on

What's going on.... Why am I feeling weird.... Why can't I move....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's when I realized that Jimin was cheating by kissing my neck. How did this soft fluffy Mochi turn into a sexy sly Mochi?

I quickly opened my eyes and continued playing as Jimin noticed that what he was trying to do wasn't working anymore.

The game was over and Jimin lost. Even though with that trick he pulled, he still didn't have enough points to catch up to me. I threw my hands in the air as I yelled, "YES!!!" Jimin's head fell onto my shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me, hugging me.

"Good job Jagiya.... Hehe how do you manage to always beat me at this game... Even with my tricks, you still beat me..." He mumbled on my shoulder.

I smirked and said, "Well a deals a deal Mochi.... So you forgive me right?"

Jimin just smirked and said, "Yeah I guess... Maybe next time I'll get you Jagiya...." I laughed at him and smirked as I said, "Maybe... We'll just have to wait and see..."

Jimin held me closer and cuddled with me the rest of the afternoon. After a while we both received a text.