Jimin's POV

When we finished "Pied Piper", the lights dimmed and we ran off stage.

I noticed Y/N was holding her arm,  almost as if she was nervous. So I walked up behind her and placed my left hand on her shoulder.

"Wow that was quick....." I said as I looked at her up and down admiring her outfit.  "Look come on Y/N, we are all gonna be up there on stage... don't worry you'll be fine....Just pretend that we are back in the Big Hit Building and its just us 8. Take a deep breath, and just let the music take control. I gotta go and change....trust me you'll be great...I promise." After that I walked into the dressing room.

She looked a little embarrassed as I bit my lip a little looking back at her. I walked into the dressing room as I quickly changed clothes and sat in front of the mirror so they can retouch my make-up. We were done and we waited by the stage. We had water that was given to us as we waited for our que. That's when we heard a snap from behind us. The boys and I looked back and nearly jumped back because of how different Y/N looked.

  *OUTFIT Y/N WORE*  

It almost looked like she had a little A

It almost looked like she had a little A.R.M.Y. of her own. The boys were amazed at her appearance. 

"Lets Do This....." She said. The back up dancers followed her on the stage as the lights dimmed and got into position. The boys and I were taken under the stage ready to be thrown up. The song began to play and they started to dance. We were then quickly thrown up from under the stage as the hatches opened and closed ever so quickly. Everyone was amazed that we were in position by the time the beat dropped.

Soon enough the song was over and every one was in a final pose.  I couldn't believe that Y/N just did that. She had never performed on stage in front of thousands of fans with us. She would always watch us from the side of the stage with P.D. Nim. The best part was that the fans loved it. They were screaming out loud. They actually liked the dance. They actually did.....I  couldn't believe Y/N did it. The lights dimmed once again as we all ran off the stage and an announcer had told the fans that the show was over. When we finally were off stage the managers came up to Y/N and hugged her.

"That was amazing Y/N!!!!!" said Mr Coburn.

"Yeah Y/N....Everyday you always have some sort of surprise for me whether it be a dance, or a picture that you took.....You are really full of surprises....I cannot thank you enough for what you did tonight...Thank You." Said P.D. Nim.

Both of the Managers bowed at her as she quickly bowed back. They both left and walked onto the stage to thank the fans for coming tonight. Then the back up dancers came up to Y/N and surrounded her like if she was some sort of prize. It almost felt like they were praising or worshiping her. They all bowed to her saying "Thank you for filling in for our leader.....we couldn't have done this without you....." It didn't really bother me until the last guy. He walked up in front of Y/N and it sounded like he was trying to flirt with her.

I was getting mad. My boys were trying to hold me back but I didn't wanna be held back. Y/N told the guy to leave her alone and that she wasn't interested in him at all. So she almost ran away from him to come up to us. The boys and I surrounded her in a circle as we all walked her into the dressing room with us. Y/N decided to be respectful and stayed outside at the door. We took almost a full 10 minutes to finish. The boys had already left through another door and I was waiting for them to leave so I can call Y/N in so she can change as well. But when Jin left I heard Y/N's voice. She sounded mad but scared. I walked to the door were she was at and I over heard the conversation. My guess it was the same guy from before.  

She told him that she wasn't interested and that he should leave before they both get in trouble. I turned the knob and opened it a little. Just enough to where it seems shut but I can hear better. That's when I felt the door move back a little. Kinda like when someone is against it. My guess is that he was getting a little too close to MY GIRL. My hands began to turn to fists as I imagined him approaching my girl. So I swung the door open, but before Y/N could even react, I quickly wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her in as I slammed the door into the guys face.