Jimin's POV

Jimin's POV with P.D. Nim in the office

After we left Y/N, P.D. Nim and I walked over to his office and began to talk about my little "act" that I pulled.

"So

"So.... What lead you to do something so dangerous Jimin!! I mean... You know your schedule and routine, you know you need lots of energy because of all the dancing you boys do. Please you musn't do that again..... ever." Said P.D. Nim.

I shook my head agreeing with P.D. Nim and said, "Yeah your right but.... The only reason I did that was because I looked over at Y/N and she looked so perfect through my eyes that I wanted to match her. I thought that she wouldn't accept me, so I remembered the time Jin had done the diet. So I began to do it as well. I knew the consequences it had and still did it. I thought that if I watched myself throughout the diet as I limited the food I ate, I could get the figure I wanted for Y/N. But...... It somehow began to get out of control and I started to eat less and less. The only time I would properly eat a meal was with Y/N. I didn't want her to see me like this.... I didn't want her to see me the way I was so I sucked it up and ate, because I knew she could have eventually caught on and she would have been extremely mad at me,or worse...she could have called my mother and told her what I was doing. So that's why I never told anyone..... But I promise I will never do it again....before we came Y/N and I had some lunch and she fed me well. She made sure I ate all my food, and actually I finally ate a proper meal this week and..... It felt really good. I felt like I had lots of energy after the meal...."

He simply chuckled a little and said, "Well that's good to hear, but you must remember... Your not the only one who may think that way..... This "No food diet" can impact others...especially girls.... I mean it. I've seen some models who do the unthinkable and they either loose their life to it, or someone finds out and helps them and when they realize that what they did was wrong they go back to their normal habits. *sigh* I mean,  it's not their fault....its the media's fault. The media is always putting extremely skinny girls/guys up and they say that, that is the "best look/size" to be. So there are thousands of girls every year who end up doing that to not only themselves, but their bodies as well. They starve themselves like crazy just to be within that size so they can feel beautiful. I really hate that the media does that. They're basically telling girls that they are not perfect the way they are and that they have to change their entire look and body to feel "acceptable" with the rest of the world. What the media doesn't know is that they're just practically sending girls to their death bed or worse....... right into the ground."

I looked at P.D. Nim. surprised at his words as I shook my head agreeing with him. I knew what I did was wrong and I should have stopped it. But now that I'm with Y/N, I'm very happy with her and with my body. I just gotta make sure I tell Y/N she looks pretty and beautiful everyday.... I gotta make her feel special and admired.

I thanked P.D. Nim for the talk we had as we walked to the door. P.D. Nim picked his phone up he dialed the front desk. He told the receptionist to call the company car to go and pick the boys up from school. We then began to walk back to the meeting room were Y/N and his editing assistant was with the photos.