Chapter 17

As you two left the Tea Cup Ride Jimin saw a ride that caught his attention so you agreed and let him lead. Once again he held your hand as he walked towards the ride. Once he walked to the entrance we were automatically sent to the front of the line and quickly jumped on the ride. The fifth ride we went on was "Autotopia." 

When you two were next you saw a really good looking black car as Jimin had his eyes set on the blue one next to it. You both looked at each other and ran to the cars. You buckle your seat belt and wait for them to give you inscructions. They ask you to pull up towards a booth with an employee sitting under a blue shade. You see a street light and the employee says "When the light turns green GO!"

So when you finally realized that this was a race, you quickly turned to Jimin and said, "Good luck...ChimChim..." As you pull out your shades and put the on. You heard him laugh and he said, "Oh its on Y/N!!!"

The light turned green and you both hit the gas. You two drove like if you were trying to escape the police or something... You saw that Jimin was going faster and then you begin to see that the road splits off into two parts, so as Jimin quickly sped off to the right in his blue car, you changed lanes and went to the left. Then when you arrived to the finish line 🏁 you see ChimChim barely driving in.

"Hey how did you beat me Y/N, I thought I was in the lead..." He said.

You simply smiled and said, "Well a girls got her ways....oh and never try and out win me in driving because I will win....that and I noticed the shortcut on the left when you took a right on that last intersection..."

You laughed as you began to walk towards the exit with Jimin right behind you.