Chapter 45

After we got home, Jimin walked into his house and got ready. I parked the car inside the garage and got the other one ready outside. I put the keys in my pocket and walked inside the house. I placed my backpack on the kitchen counter and took out the Bento Boxes. I quickly washed them and let them dry off. I ran upstairs and changed out of my uniform into something more comfortable. (outfit above)

You were ready and you quickly ran upstairs once more to get the I.D. Badge that gives you access to go into the Big Hit Entertainment Building without being thrown out. You walked out of your closet with a white backpack and  you threw that badge around your neck when you heard a voice downstairs calling your name.

"Hey Y/N....are you ready yet?"

You smiled knowing it was Jimin.

 "Yeah i'm coming down the stairs right now..." you said as you ran out of your room and down the stairs. You saw Jimin waiting by the entrance as he leaned on the door. He looked up from his phone and smiled.

"Wow....Y-You look nice Y/N...." said Jimin. You blushed 😳trying not to die inside.

"R-Really...you think so...? You don't think it's too much?" you said looking down a little while smiling.  Jimin came up to you and gave you a hug as he said, "You always look beautiful to me Jagiya😘..."

Your heart skipped a beat when he said that. You looked down a little as you reached for your keys in your pocket."You ready Jimin..." You said still smiling at him. He nodded his head as he opened the door and walked out.

You started the car and drove off towards the Dorm where the rest of the guys lived. 

As you were almost to the house you told Jimin to call them with your phone. When you reached the house you saw Namjoon locking up just as you pulled into the driveway.

"Hey Y/N, Hey Jimin..." said the boys.

"Hey...." said Jimin

"You guys ready..." I said. They all smiled as they nodded their heads and I drove off towards the Big Hit Building.

When we arrived, I pulled into the entrance of the building and a guy ran out. I parked the car out in front and gave the guy the keys. He simply smiled as he welcomed us back. We walked to the door and walked in. 

We went straight to the elevator and towards the Dance Practice Room. You walked in and saw the Manager waiting for the boys. He smiled as he saw you guys walked in. He quickly directed the boys to start right away. You sat behind the camera and watched them as they practice. You stood behind the camera watching the boys practice the new moves for their song. You laughed quietly as you noticed some mistakes that the boys were doing. Some were going just a little too fast, and some were just a second slower than others. 

Finally the boys get a break. You walk up to them and they said, "So...Y/N... how does the dancing look from the camera's angle? Be honest...."  You laughed and said, "To be honest...it looks good but....two of you are going a little too fast, and one of you guys are going a second slower than the rest....Oh and also some of you were messing up,.....but it wasn't too noticeable....other than that you guys look great...."

"Ouch Harsh...." said V.

I replied with "Well you guys asked for my honest opinion...so..." 

The Manger jumped in and said, "You got all of that without even replaying the video? Wow, it usually takes us like a good 10-20 minutes to review the dance and see what they messed up on, but you.....you got it within seconds after the dance was over by watching the screen."

You smiled and nodded your head as the manager said, "Now that's impressive."

He looked at the boys and said, "Okay, you guys can take an hour break and eat really quick if you'd like...." The Manager left as the boys grabbed some water and walked out the door. You followed them right after they called you. You walked down the hall to the elevator and to the floor below. They all walked to a room and I noticed it was like a break room. They even had there own chefs there to cook their favorite meals. Jimin grabbed your hand and walked in with you. He served you your favorite food and sat down next to you. You fed him and he fed you. You two were basically acting like a couple that even the workers thought you were his girl. You both ate but not too much because they were gonna continue with dance practice and they cant dance on a full stomach. When you both finished you went ahead and went upstairs to the fifth floor and into the dance room.

After sitting on the floor for a few minutes to let the food pass, you walked over to the wall and plugged your phone in. Jimin smiled and knew what you were gonna do. So he dimmed the lights on half of the room as you played one of their songs that you loved dancing to. It was "Tomorrow".

You quickly ran to get into place and you began dancing.