Getting Answers

JAMES' POV:

I didn't get much sleep last night. I kept thinking about what happened between Lacey and Logan. I knew Lacey wouldn't tell me, so I had to get the answer out of Logan.

Lacey woke up a little after I did. She looked like she hadn't slept at all. I couldn't blame her. These couple of weeks have been really rough on her. I smiled at her and said good morning to her, but all I got was a groan in response.

"So Lacey, I am going to Logan's today for a while. Do you want to come? Or do you want to stay home?" She looked at me as if I had just asked the dumbest question in the world.

"I think I'm going to stay home," she replied dryly.

"Ok, just let me know if you change your mind," She just gave me a nasty glare and went back upstairs. I went up to my room and took a quick shower and got ready to go over to Logan's place. I was just about ready to leave when I heard Lacey knock on my door.

"It's open!" I yelled. I heard the door open slowly and heard footsteps approaching the bed. I opened up my bathroom door and saw Lacey sitting timidly on my bed.

"What's up? I was just about to leave. Did you change your mind?" I asked.

"Heck no! I haven't changed my mind! What do you think I'm crazy or something? I just came in here to ask you where I'm going to be staying when you guys are on tour," she responded, with a bewildered expression.

"Oh," I haven't really thought about that. Before our mom died, I thought she would just stay there with her. But now that she isn't here, I don't know where she is going to go. I thought for a moment and I could only think of 1 possible answer.

"I guess you're going on tour with us!" I exclaimed. Right as I say that, she snaps her head up and looks at me as if I had started speaking in a different language. Before she can interject I quickly add, "Lacey, it's the only option! I don't want you here by youself for 5 months!" She just stares off in space. I snap my fingers in front of her face. When she came back into reality she looked at my with a furious expression and simply spat out a "No."

LACEY'S POV:

"I guess you're going on tour with us!" James excliamed happily. I look at him so fast I pop my neck, but I don't care right now because there is NO way I am going to be stuck on a tour bus for 5 months with 4 sweaty guys! When I came back to reality I just looked at James and said, "No." Right after I say that I walk out of that room so fast, I trip over my feet. Wow, I am really clumsy.

To be honest, I know I haven't been the same since mom had died. I'm much more negative towards things, and I get really emotional really fast. Maybe I do need to go with James over to Logan's house. I need to apoligize to Logan for yesterday's incident. I sighed and slowly made my way back towards. James' room. I was about to knock when James opened the door and nearly jumped out of his skin. He screamed like a little girl when he saw me. I giggled by how much I had scared him. I helped him up and asked me what I wanted, I looked at him with dead seriousness and said, "I want to go to Logan's with you,"

JAMES' POV:

"I want to go to Logan's with you," Lacey said very seriously.

"Ok then, let's go!" I cheered. I wander what made her change her mind. I didn't ask because I was in no position to ask her questions.

We made it there without ripping each other's heads off so I thought this might go well. We walked up to the front door and knocked. We patiently waited until Logan opened the door. He saw me, but when he saw Lacey, he was a little shocked to see her.

"Lacey, you're here?" He said, it sounded more like a question. Lacey nodded her head very slowly and Logan smiled and let us in. I let out a breath of relief I didn't know I was holding. When we were inside Lacey took ahold of Logan's arm and asked if she could talk to him privately. He looked at me and then nodded and he led them to his room. I wonder what she has to say to him....

LACEY'S POV:

When we walked in I lightly grabbed Logan's arm and asked if I could talk to him privately. He quickly glanced at James before he looked back at me and nodded. He led us to what I was guessing was his room. He silently closed the door and turned around to face me. He smiled at me and asked what I needed to tell him. I looled down at the floor and quickly said, "I'msorryaboutwhathappenedyesterdayIdidn'tmeantomakeyoufeelawkward." I looked up and saw that he had a VERY confused face. I laughed and he started to laugh too. When he had finally stopped laughing he asked, "Can you say that one more time, but say it slower?" I looked down at the floor again, but this time Logan lifted up my chin to where I met those beautiful brown eyes. I sighed and said yet again, "I'm sorry about what happened yesterday. I didn't mean to make you feel awkward." A blush formed on my cheeks right after I said that.

"You have absolutely nothing to be sorry for!" He exclaimed.

"Yes I do Logan! I was being a jerk yesterday! You were trying to do something nice but I totally ruined it!" I argued. We stood there in silence and I muttered, "I'm so sorry Logan,"

He looked back up to me and quickly made his way over to me. He cupped my face and started wiping away tears I didn't know had fallen. He pulled me into a warm embrace. It was then I couldn't take it anymore. I cried on his chest for what seemed like forever. I slowly calmed down when he pulled away from me.

"Lacey, look at me," he said very gently. I slowly looked up to his eyes and he smiled one of his beautiful smiles. "You are one of the strongest people I know. You have been through a lot of crap lately and I want you to know that I will always be here for you. No matter what." I smiled a genuine smile. Not one of those smiles where I have to force it onto my face. I had calmed down completely and said, "Thank you, Logan. I really needed to hear that from someone." He smiled down at me and pulled me in for another hug, planting a kiss on my forehead. I had finally remembered that I didn't come here alone and that James is still waiting on us to finish up so he could talk to Logan. I pulled away from the hug and sat up. I turned to Logan who looked confused. I smirked and said, "I think we forgot James." Logan got up and ran out the door so fast and I started to laugh. I made my way back into the living room, where a very unhappy James was sitting on the couch with his arms folded over his chest.

"What happened!? Did you guys forget me!" He yelled. Logan and I chuckled at how mad James was. Logan stepped up and said, "Dude, we didn't forget about you! Lacey and I had a long conversation, that's all." James looked at me to see if he was telling the truth. I nodded my head and said, "Yeah. He's all yours now." James turned to Logan and asked, "What happened between you guys yesterday? It was really awkward." Me and Logan looked at each other and started to laugh. James looked at us like we were crazy. I turned to look at James and I simply said, "I ate like a pig in front of Logan and I embarrassed myself." James stared at me in disbelief and said, "Seriously? That's what it was all about!?" I started to laugh and soon everyone was laughing. I had trouble remembering the last time I had laughed this hard. It felt good to finally be able to have some fun again.

We had left Logan's a little before dinner. James had ordered chinese and it had finally come.

"FOOD!" I cheer. James chuckles lightly and set the food on the table. I grabbed my orange chicken and sat at my usual spot at the table. James grabbed his food and sat down across from me. We were making small talk when James asked a big question.

"Lacey do you want to go on tour with us? Or do you want to stay home?" I thought about it for a long time. If I go, I won't be alone and Logan and James will be there to comfort me if I ever need it. It will also provide me an opportunity to get to know the boys and to travel around the U.S. If I don't go, I'll be by myself for 5 months and I know that won't end well for any of us.

The answer was crystal clear.

"James, I want to go on tour with you guys,"

A/N: Hey guys! Here's chapter 4! Vote, comment and follow!:) Love you all! -C