Losing Hope

JAMES' P.O.V.:

    3 months. 3 months is how long Lacey has been gone, and let me tell you, it has been complete torture. Management has given up on trying to find her, the guys have almost stopped also.

    Every time I bring up the thought of attempting to find Lacey, management always says,

    "James, she's been gone for what, 3 months now. If we haven't found her yet, I doubt we'll ever find her."

    The fans have been somewhat helpful. They always giving me information I found out a couple of weeks ago.

    I was scrolling through my Twitter when someone sent me a DM. I was slightly annoyed, it was probably just some fan saying that they know where my sister is, but I opened it up anyway.

    Once it loaded, all it said was an address.

@yourworstnightmare: Meet me at 4802 Preston Dr. at 7:00 sharp if you ever want to see your sister again. Don't be late.

    I stared at my phone in horror. Who the heck was this? Do they have Lacey?

    I closed out of the program and called management and the guys. I knew we were one step closer to getting my sister back.

LACEY'S P.O.V.:

    I woke up with my head pounding once again and a searing pain from the cut on my stomach.

    "Oh! Look who's awake! Just in time too! I just messaged your brother, and told him to meet me in a very special place."

    "Don't you dare hurt my brother in any way," I snarled. "or I sware, I will kill you myself. And trust me, I will make sure you die slowly and very, very painfully."

    The man threw his hands up in mock terror. "Oh no! I'm so scared!" He starts to laugh hysterically and bends down face to face with me.

    "Listen to me, Sweetheart. Remember what I said earlier? About if you talk back, I get to hurt you?" A razor sharp pain slices through my thigh. I scream in agony and my breaths are coming out in small puffs.

     "Don't talk back." He says, with a sickening grin on his face. That was the first real time I got a good look at his face. He had red hair and a big, goofy mask that covers the top half of his face.

    "What do you want from me?" I ask in a small voice. He spins around and smiles again.

    "It's not what I want from you, it's what I want from your big, bad brother. You are just bait, so I can take back what he stole from me."

    "And what would that be?" I ask, my voice dying.

    "That's for me to know and for you to find out."

    The world starts to spin rapidly and those dreaded black spots enter my vision. This time I don't even bother to fight the urge to close my eyes. I delicately close them and fall to sleep.

A/N: Here's chapter 9! I am SO sorry I haven't updated in forever! But I promise I'll update soon! This story has gotten 390 reads! You guys are AWESOME! <3 Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Love you all!             -C