Tour

*SEVERAL MONTHS HAVE PASSED BY*

LACEY'S POV:

Several months have passed by. In that period of 4 months several things have happened. We had a funeral for my mom, my relationship with James have grown and we have become even closer than we were when my mom was around (which I am thankful for), and my friendship with Logan has gotten stronger. We have been talking to each other at least 10 minutes a day and my hopeless crush on Logan has grown also.

My mother's funeral was heartbreaking. We invited everyone she knew, which was a lot considering she was a very social person. Everyone shared happy moments they had shared with my mom. I don't know if I was going crazy from all the crying, but I sware I could see and hear my mom laughing at some of the stories. Kendall, Carlos, Logan and obviously James were there. Logan had comforted me a lot that day when James wasn't there. I was very thankful that Logan was there to help me get through that depressing day.

.................

I heard James call my name from downstairs. I groaned and went to the stairwell. I leaned over to see what he wanted. He told me I better be ready in 20 minutes because we were about to leave for the airport. I looked around I had all of my suitcases packed up and ready to go. I looked over at my clock to see what time it was. I groaned when I saw that it was 4 in the morning! I carried all of my suitcases downstairs and made sure I had everything. James was running around like a madman. Looks like he waited to pack until the last minute. I smirked when I saw that he was only half way done packing and we leave in 5 minutes. I shook my head and asked if he needed any help. He told me to carry everything out to the car and I quickly did it, not wanting to get in his way.

The plane had finally lifted and we were in the air. I sighed as I tried to get comfortable. I wasn't really a big fan of planes. I had only flown a coulpe of times, even then they were really short rides. I laid my head on James' shoulder and fell asleep.

I woke up a couple of hours later to James telling me that the plane was about to land. We got off the plane and security rushed us to the limo. There were Rushers everywhere! They would ask for pictures or autographs. Some of them even asked who I was. We got into the limo and we were off to the hotel for the night.

Me and James shared a room whil the others got their own. I really didn't mind sharing a room with James. But I didn't know how messy he was. When I woke up the next morning, I found clothes everywhere! I went up to him and asked him nicely, "Hey, do you mind cleaning up? We have to leave in a little bit," He looked at me and shrugged. He went off to go clean up his mess.

"Wow, you actually got him to go clean up!" I hear Logan whisper in my ear. I turned around and said, "I know! I can't believe I actually got him to do that!" We both started laughing, Kendall and Carlos were giving us weird looks but I didn't care.

After about an hour of cleaning up the room, we were finally going on the tour buses. We walked in, and I have to say, it wasn't that bad! I saw the bunks and a I called dibs on the first bottom one on the right. The boys laughed at me and got situated in their own bunks. I ended up with James on top of me (I hope the bunk doesn't come crashing down on me whwn I sleep) and Logan was across from me.

I sat on the couch and logged onto my twitter account. I had a little over 15k followers. I was just looking around when I was a tweet that caught my eye.

@1loganhenderson: summer break tour has offically started! Excited that @laceymaslow is coming with us! We're gonna have fun;)

I looked over at him and smiled. He smiled back and I quickly tweeted,

@laceymaslow: @1loganhenderson hahaha!:) Can't wait to adventure the U.S. with u guys!

I quickly tweeted it and I saw him look up and smile at me. I knew these next couple of months are going to be the best months of my life.

A/N: Wow, 2 updates in one day!!! New record!:p Remember to vote, comment and follow! Love you all!!! -C