Rainy day (fluff)

Rainy Day
3/5/17

✨fluff
(A/n): Hoping that you guys won't get sick of me writing lots of fluff.

"I think you have no choice but to stay here today," your boyfriend secretly smiled. You wanted to go home, but there was a sudden rain. He told you that he has no umbrella for you to borrow. You took off your shoes and the both of you went back into his room. "Come here." Jungkook, your boyfriend, took his shirt off before pulling you down with him on the bed.

He pulled you closer wrapping your bodies with his blanket. "Together we're the burrito couple," he giggled. You couldn't help to shake your head, smiling at his randomness. You rested your head on Jungkook's muscular chest and listened to his heartbeat. "Jagi," he called making you lift your head to look at him. "Mm?"

"I love you." Jungkook grinned looking down at you. You chuckled, "What do you want?" Jungkook took your hand, interlocking your fingers with his. The smile did not even fade from his lips. He was happy that you didn't leave and was wishing for the rain not to stop, so that he could cuddle with you all day long.

"I love you (Y/n)." Jungkook repeated. "You want me to cook ramen for you, right?" You smiled pinching one of his cheek. He nodded then you walked towards the kitchen with Jungkook back hugging you. "I can't move properly because of you," you said while preparing the things that's needed in able to cook the king's ramen. "Are you saying that you hate me?" Jungkook asked already pouting.

"Exactly!" You joked and tried your best to hide your smile, but couldn't. "I'm cold that's why I'm back hugging you." Jungkook kissed your neck sending shivers down your spine. "Wear your shirt if you're cold, stupid!" You couldn't understand why he took his shirt off knowing that it's cold.

"No, I like this better." Jungkook grinned tightening the back hug. "You're just trying to show off your abs," you said turning your head to look at him.
"I'm not!" Jungkook replied burying his face in your neck out of shyness.
-
"That was delicious! You're the best jagi!" Your boyfriend rested his head on your lap when he was done sipping the broth. You wiped the corner of his lips making him stare at you and smile. "You're such a baby, Jeon Jungkook."

"I know. I'm your baby." Jungkook said before giving you a flirtatious wink. "Oh! the rain stopped," you told him staring at the window and stood up. Jungkook sighed, "Why do you want to leave so badly?" He asked groaning.

You turned your head to look at him. "I told you Kookie, I have an exam tomorrow. I need to study." You also don't want to leave, but you have no choice. You can't fail that exam.

Jungkook went towards you with a cute pout on his face. This guy is seriously making things harder. "Don't leave~," he pouted. "Please, jagi~"

"Gosh Jungkook!" you rolled your eyes at him making him laugh. He knew that he succeed to make you stay. "Well, look outside." Jungkook grinned seeing the rain falls again. "You and the rain are annoying!"

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at you and suddenly carried you on his shoulder making you shriek in surprise.

"You're dead (Y/n)." Jungkook smacked your butt then entered into his room. When you reached inside, he threw you on his bed.

Jungkook smirked, trapping you between his arms then lowered his head to capture your lips.

END
🌙