Save me (angst)

Save me
1/31/18

angst

"If I drown, will you save me?" you asked looking straight into his eyes. You could not tell what he feels as he's really good at hiding his emotions.

Jungkook chuckled and turned around. "You look fine right now, stop asking a nonsense question." He took his coat about to leave. You held his hand to stop him from leaving. His face softened seeing your teary eyes.

"(Y/n)ー" Jungkook spoke. You were waiting, waiting for him to say comforting words only to get a painful saying from your boyfriend. "Stop being dramatic," he told you as he removed your hand from his.

You were not being dramatic. You are just showing what you feel. You feel lonely. You don't feel loved anymore, because he stopped showing affection. And you wonder what went wrong.

Jungkook went towards the front door and unlocked it. "Is this what you call a relationship?" you asked. He would always leave you behind to party and come home smelling like a woman's perfume.

"This relationship may be nothing for you, but it means everything to me," you told him. That's when tears escaped your eyes. Jungkook looked back; he was about to take a step closer to you but he stopped. "Do you still love me?" you asked.

"I'll come back around 8p.m.," Jungkook told you. He turned around and opened the door. He finally left to have fun with his friends leaving your questions unanswered.

You can't handle any of this anymore. You only wanted him to be with you and comfort you, but he cannot seem to do that. You just want to have someone to talk to. Now, after being left alone again you feel as if you have no one in this world full of hardships.

"What's up with that face?" Namjoon asked Jungkook as he chugged his drink. "(Y/n)ー" Jungkook answered.

Namjoon leaned back in his chair and sighed. "I don't understand why you are treating her so badly," Namjoon said. "She did nothing but to love you," Jungkook's older friend continued.

"I just, I just feel tired." Jungkook said making Namjoon laugh out loud sarcastically. The older guy stopped laughing and put on a very serious face.

"Well then, that's a shitty excuse." Namjoon uttered as he stood up. "Just so you know," Namjoon said as he placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"You will regret what you have done someday," Namjoon said. Jungkook stayed silent for a while and looked at him. "Hyung, are you even my friend?"

"Of course I am, but I can't take your side this time Jungkook." Namjoon smiled. "You will realize how important she is once she's already gone." Namjoon said for the last time as he walked out leaving Jungkook behind.

"(Y/n) I'm home, can we talk?" Jungkook took his shoes off, and went straightly into your shared bedroom only to find it empty. He walked around to search for you; Jungkook smiled as he stopped in front of the bathroom seeing the light opened.

He's happy that you're still by his side. He thought that you left him. Now, this is his time to apologize for everything that he has done to you. He's hoping that he is not too late.

"Babe?" Jungkook called you. He knocked twice before opening the door, and that's when the world stopped for him.

He could not speak, he could not move, and he could not think of something.

You already drowned to death, and he was too late to save you.

END
🌙