Hard Day at Work

Beyoncè
Knowles Company
August 25, 2017
9:25 A.M.

I was doing some paper work in my office and clicking away on my computer while sipping my coffee. What, I just love to multitask.

 What, I just love to multitask

"Ms. Knowles, your 9:30 is hear.", my assistant Debbie says through the speaker.

"Thanks Deb. Send her up."

A few seconds later a gorgeous girl come trough the door looking shy.

She was stunning. I mean curves was on point and stuff, but her features.

"Um, hi. I just came here for an interview."

"Okay, well sit down and we can get to know each other."

She grabbed the other chair and sat down.

"Now tell me the basics."

"Alright. Well, my name is Onika Tanya Maraj, but I go by Nicki. My birthday is December 8 and I love rapping. I'm 3-", she says but I stopped her. This girl can't be the same age as me and looking like this.

"You're what?"

"I'm 34."

"Wow. You look nowhere near 30. Not even close.", I said and she blushed.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome. But, I interrupted, I'm sorry. Go ahead."

"Umm... I'm a lesbian. I love the color pink and I was divorced and that's pretty much all I could think of.", she says doing this facial expressions that made her dimples pop out.

"Your dimples are so cute.", I said and she giggled.

"Thank you. Now tell me some things about you."

"Well, my name Beyoncè Giselle Knowles, but I go by Bey. I'm 35.", her eyes widened, "I know. Um... my family kicked me out of my house when I was about 13, so I had to strip my way here. I used to be in a bunch of relationships but never marriage. They can never handle me to go that long. My favorite color is black and I think that basically it.", I said and she nodded.