Christmas/New Years Party

(The left is Nicki's and the right is Bey's)
Nicki
Home
December 31, 2017
6:37 AM

"Bey, wake up we have to go to the store.", I said trying to wake her up. I'm already dressed and ready to go, I just have to wait on her. I knew I should've woke her up when I did cause she won't want to get up right now.

"Why are you up so early?", she asked as she looked at the her new iPhone X while I have the new Google phone

"Why are you up so early?", she asked as she looked at the her new iPhone X while I have the new Google phone. I don't really mess with Apple like that, I just have their Macbook. 

"Oh come on, it's not that early, I've waken you up earlier than this.", I said as she shuffled her feet to the bathroom as I sat on the bed waiting for her. Once she finally got done, she was standing in front of me.

 Once she finally got done, she was standing in front of me

"I'm ready now. Come on before I fall asleep again.", she said as she walked downstairs.

"You'd do that anyway."
*********
Bey
Walmart
December 31, 2017
7:19 AM 

I know that we haven't been in here for a while, but it felt like forever. I felt like a teenager, just leaning on the wall on my phone everywhere I go with Nicki while she's the mom. Her cart was already full, but she kept putting stuff in there. All I know is...

This party better be bomb.

"Bey, can you get this box on the top shelf please.", she asked as she tried to reach on her tippy- toes. I chuckled and reached up while dying laughing and she elbowed me in my stomach. She then went to another aisle and I rolled my eyes and groaned.

"Nicki we've been in here for so long. I want to go and eat some food. You already have enough, your party will be awesome. Can we just go.", I complained and she huffed and turned around.

"I knew I should've left you at home, this is the amount that I get for parties like this. Birthdays, Christmas, New Years, even Fourth of July, this is the drill. Get a full cart of stuff, start decorating, and if I don't have anything I come back here. This is the yearly routine, so if you can't handle it, you go back out into the cold and sit in the car until I come back. Or, you can go act like a little kid and go to the electronic center.", she said and I sprinted that way once she said something. This is like 10th grade all over again. I tested all of the headphones, Bluetooth speakers, and cameras getting some of them in the process. I wanted to start my own YouTube channel, but I got caught up in my business I never got to it. Now is my chance.