Next Step

Nicki
New Home
January 15, 2018
10:38 AM

"So, Bey you want the loveseat here or here?"

"Ummm... how about over there. That way everything won't be so out there.", she said and I nodded scooting it over to the left.

Well, we have our own house now and it is just beautiful

Well, we have our own house now and it is just beautiful. I had imagined the girls growing up in this house and just us having family memories. When I first got pregnant, I always thought about my happy ending at some point and now that Bey is in my life, that's all I think about.

Speaking of, Bey went with her word and she started her YouTube channel like she said she would. She still owns her business and I'm just impressed that she's able to do all of this. She also kept her promise with including me and the girls on it too and it has been so fun I can say.

Because of her still having her business and me still working for her, she gave us individual offices. Hers is also for editing her videos. I'm just happy that everything is falling into place in my fairy tale life.

"Alright... we are done.", she said as she put the last pillow on the couch. I sighed and looked at the work that we both worked on.

"So, what's next?", I asked. She shrugged and I walked around the house again. I put everything single little memory that I want to happen in every part of the house. I smiled as I walked up to our room.

I can't wait to make memories.
*****
A Few Days Later...

I sat on my bed boredly watching TV. Bey was at work and the girls were with my siblings so I have no one to hang out with at this point. So, I got up and put some clothes on so I can go make some friends.
*****

I was walking around town with my Starbucks in my hand and I heard my phone ring in my little purse

I was walking around town with my Starbucks in my hand and I heard my phone ring in my little purse. I grabbed it and saw that Bey had texted me.

😍💞💦Beauty Bey👅💍🍑: hey baby, wyd?

🍑🍑🍑 Ass For Days Nicki🍑🍑🍑: nothing. Just walking around town. Why, wassup?

😍💞💦Beauty Bey👅💍🍑: nothing, I got bored and I thought about you😘