Are you Kidding me?!

Is this really over?!

I don't like this ending, author. I hate you so much that I can't accept this!

I'm gonna delete it from my library. Complete waste of my time!

After all of this waiting... I waited for this?! (Insert swearing here)

Fix this story or I'll--

--Woahwoahwoah hold your horses; Or your dogs, m8s.

I'm very sorry for the VERY LONG DELAY. I should've put up a hiatus sign or... put up an author's note to tell you that I can't continue the story for a while. That is my mistake, so I'm very sorry for all that, m8s. I wish I could have been a bit more considerate, but I was being so cruel; hate me if you must (but I appreciate it if you don't).

You guys must've been pissed off after all of this suspense and waiting which was already killing you, and ended up with such an ending. But on the other hand, to those who like/don't hate the ending, I thank you for the consideration with my choice of plot. I know most of you guys must be disappointed with the ending (I know, I read the comments, but sorry m8s!) I have my reasons.

I'm not done yet.

As forementioned by our dear lady, 624680S (you can see it in the previous comment), yes,

There IS a sequel. Don't you worry about that.

Those who wants a sequel, that's a sigh of relief.

But to those who don't want the sequel, you might cue the groan of frustration.

But, I can't tell you anything about the sequel.

WHAT?!

Woah. Lemme finish, m8.

I will inform you about the published sequel in the next part of this story, aight? Don't you worry about that.

When it will be published?

I don't know, maybe after a few days? Weeks? Years? Who knows.

I can't promise you when. I have lots of things to do. Lots of unfinished ideas, and lots of stories in mind.

Thank you for all the support throughout the story, I appreciate it very much. I'm sorry for being so cruel to you people, but I can't promise you with the update of the next fanfiction. I was being a bit bitchy these past few months, so I'm very sorry if I was being rude.

What happen to the happy ending?

The ending was..... actually not what I had in mind at first. It was supposedly to be a happy ending but errr.... it had been changed by the last minute, and it has completely changed the future plot of the sequel, (and God knows how hard it is for me to wrap up the story for how long, goddammit) but the good news is...

I actually got some lot more of ideas for my next story compared to the happy ending one. (I was in complete writer's block that time *shudders*) and I'm sorry if I said 'everything's gonna be fine between them' ... cuz' (I lied), the new ending was unexpected for me to come up ._.

But thank you for the kind suggestions you guys have given me, but I'm very sorry that I cannot come up to your expectations. Forgive me if you must.

Heh, probably ended up you're on hiatus again, or not even making a sequel at all! I like it how it is, so I don't want to read the sequel.

Eerrhh... that's your decision to make. To read, or not to read. It's your choice, I can't force you m8. It won't change anything, you'll still be living, and I'll still be writing stories (maybe). Besides, I have some other things to do other than writing.

Well, At least I tried my best to finish this story m8s. It's an achievement for myself and I'm proud of it.

If you like what I do, do go to my profile to check out my other stories. To make it better, click/tap that follow button under my pic if you really like what I do, and want to know my progress. That would really make my day. Just a friendly reminder.

But if you don't like it, then I won't force you to follow me, I appreciate it if you're being honest.

Once again, thank you for coming this far, I appreciate your attention.

If you want to critique, I appreciate you use constructive or motivating words instead of you just saying,

"What a bitchy story" or etc.

I mean like, dude...

That's not gonna help anything. You're actually not helping anyone at this point.

Anyways, thank you for the awesome votes and comments you guys have given so far, it shows me that you guys like my story, and it makes me wanna do more for you guys (and myself), Not forget to mention for the reading lists, thnx a bunch!

See ya in the future stories, m8s 🖐🖐

Here's a mercy and a reaper for you that I just bought.

THE SEQUEL IS A PROMISE. I PROMISE YOU.