Part 8

Everything was complete darkness. She was on her own; nothing was there like she was in a void. She was standing on something that wasn't there. She looked around, trying to find someone in the utter loneliness, but no one was there.

"Hello? Is anybody here?" No one responded.

She didn't like the dark, she didn't like the silence; in fact, she hated the place she was in right now. It was so cold, she could see her breath puffed out as she took every exhalation. She started to walk cluelessly in the darkness, without end. Tears almost blurred her vision, she was too scared.

Then, something, or someone; caught in her eye far away. The person was facing its back on her, not showing its face. Angela tried to run towards the person; but the faster she runs, the further it gets. She called out to the anonymous person, trying to get its attention.

She saw that person was wearing a dark long coat, the hood was lifted up to cover its features. She looked at the familiar silhouette, but she kept running.

"Wait!!" She called. But the person just started to walk away from her. The distance was too great, she almost lost sight of it. Yet a man's voice went ringing into her ears like it was beside her, she knew that voice belonged to the faraway silhouette. And it was a very familiar voice.

"You can't fix me, doc. I'm already broken." He spoke.

Then the person that now she knew it was a man, stopped his tracks and just stood there. Her running slowly turned into a walk, until the distance was getting smaller. She was now just a few metres away from the man, and she halted her steps. She didn't know why was her heart racing, she was clear that it wasn't from her running.

"W-What do you mean?" She stuttered.

"Look what you did to me..." Suddenly, the man turned his face towards her, revealing the true look of him. She could almost see the red glowing eyes that he had, then...
______________________________________

Her eyes slowly opened, but she tried to close them back due to the bright light blinding her eyesight.

"D.Va! Call Winston! I think she's waking up!" Tracer's voice was the first thing that she hears.

"W-What happened?" Finally Angela got into her senses. She slowly tried to get up from some sort of comfort and held her dizzy head. It hurts very bad.

"You almost got kidnapped, love! We were worried sick." Tracer gave her a hug with a sigh of relief.

Angela was still in a trance, but a thought of the incident suddenly made her shot up from her bed completely and the dizziness amplified greatly. She held her head trying to stop the headache.

"Genji.... where's Genji?" She asked.

Mercy, it's alright... He's fine. You should think more about yourself doc.. You need some rest." she pushed Angela back down to her bed.

"Where am I..?" She looked around to her surroundings, trying to figure out where she was.

"In your room, love. Winston told me to take care of you. Of course, D.Va was with me to keep both of us company." She answered with her usual chirpy tone.

"Where is she?"

"She went to call Winston. Don't worry, Mercy. Everything will be alright."

"How long was I out?"

"Well..... maybe 2 or 3 days give or take." She scratched at the back of her head. Angela's eyes widened like a pair of saucers.