Spread the Kindness

Soo....uh..... ahem... I uhh...

Okay.

You know what? Thank you.

Thank you for clicking this story.
Even if some of you only looked at the introductions and left, but thank you. (They left before chapter 1, so I doubt they see this.)

Thank you for making this happen, I wouldn't have gone this far without all of your support, no matter how small the support is, I appreciate every single one.

Thank you.

*if some of you want to skip here, it's ok. I just wanna acknowledge some people*

Thank you OVERWATCH_FORLIFE for all the comments and votes and for loving all of my stories. I appreciate it friend. Hope you can make awesome fics, heck, maybe even better than me.

Thank you Sexy_Ginger_Boi for the votes and the comments also, and for calling me gold. It really motivates me to continue my story. Btw, I like your pic, brother/sister.

Also, to Mitchell831, thank you for being the first one to comment and give constructive support to make me feel confident. Though I dunno what happen to you over the past few months, but thank you.

TheIceWolf95,XxIndustrialKittyXx,miranda1685 and AbionaStar, thanks for the constant votes.

And EmberTick, thank you for the follow. (Also there's one more, but I think I already mention the person at the constant votes.)

I finally found this missing cat.

SpaceDaze, you are the first person to vote my story! I want to thank you for that, m8!

Though there are some good people did vote my stories, so I thank you very much for the support. Sorry I didn't mention your name because I can't remember much. (Your name rarely pops out from my notices. Srry m8s).

And never to forget to those who add my stories to their reading lists. I'm very happy about that. So thank you. All of you always made my day.

_____________________________________

I feel like I didn't thank all of you enough. So thank you to infinity if it's possible, I can't achieve this far without the help of all of you good people. And I appreciate to those that read this A/N until now. I know some people don't read A/Ns, but that's okay. People are different, can't expect them to like everything. So, thank you.

But I never wanted to let it stop here, so I hope I can achieve more in the future.

But of course, not without you guys. I hope you guys with me 'till the end, 'cuz you guys are very special people to come this far.

So I'll do my greatest to make good stories for you guys. Once again,

Thank you.

So I update these parts a day early, as a sign of gratitude. Though it wouldn't give such effect. It's the least I can do.