Dart in Your Heart

Chapter 1 

The Beginning

Summer, summer! Finally here! I lay spread out on my bed and dialled Liam's number. 

"Heather? Oh hey babe! How are you? You know we're coming to pick you up in 5 minutes! We're going to band practise, and as usual, you need to judge us!" Liam chattered, hurriedly. 

"WHOOOAAA, you're coming in five minutes?? Damn it! I'm not even outta bed! Give me a second, I'll go get dressed! Bye!" I slurred and jumped out of bed. 

I ran into the washroom, splashing a handful of water on my tanned skin. My hazel eyes reminded me of my father, who had passed away. My friends always told me I looked like a model, which I knew was impossible. 

I also had a band, made of 4 of my closest friends, Lindsay, Maddi, Alison, and Jenna. We called ourselves "Wild Ones"

Lindsay, was a beautiful average-height, dirty-blonde haired girl.Her jet-straight hair framed her face. She had piercing blue  eyes and a beautiful smile. 

Alison was a stunning blonde with soft, brown eyes. She had curly hair, and she LOVED being flirty.

Jenna was a city-girl with wavy black hair, green eyes and a contagious laugh. She was very talkative.

Maddi, was my best friend. She had jet-straight red hair. Freckles dropped across her face and she was above-average in height. She was humourous and loved to talk. She'd known me ever since we were babies.

I was a tall brunette, and naturally, nobody even looked twice at me.  I pulled on a pair of shorts and a nice t-shirt. My charm bracelet was quickly slapped on, and before I knew it, I was out the door. 

Louis' porsche pulled in, and the 5 smiling boys made my heart race. Lindsay, Maddie, Alison and Jenna were there as well! I slowly got into the car and sat beside  Niall. Pecks on the cheek were exchanged with everyone. We were close friends altogethor and had known each other for ages.

"Guys, I'm realllllly hungry. I thought I already told you that!" Niall pouted.

 "Shuddup Niall." Zayn shot back.  

Within five minutes, we pulled up to the studio and rushed out. Being late was never good, so we all dashed into the building. Paul greeted us, with a  smile. 

One direction performed the song "I Should've Kissed You" as it was their new single. I gave them a 10/10. I couldn't resist their beautiful voices.

I popped out a bag of chips that I had packed earlier. Louis snatched the bag, cackling. Louis ould be very energetic at times. 

After rehearsals, we got smoothies and went back to my house. 

Zayn was the first to speak. 

"Oh yeah, we forgot to tell them!" He said, grinning.

Harry slurped up the remains of his smoothie. 

"Right! ! We'll be going on a not-really-a-tour-but-mini-vacation thing in Vancouver, and off course we wanted you guys to come along! Would you be able to? Flight's booked tomorrow, and for two weeks!" 

Normally, people would be shocked - but this was normal. We were closer than normal friends. Although I was was surprised that Harry wasn't going to take an old lady, Louis would take El, Liam would bring Danielle, Niall his...leprechaun buddies....and Zayn...........himself. 

"S-sure! WOW, that was unexpected! Thanks guys!" I said, still unsure. 

"LOL, what a lie, that was not unexpected! You suck!" Harry told me, jokingly.

Alison looked at him cleverly. "You swallow, so you aren't any better."

"Here we are, babes! You guys need to start packing!" Louis piped up.