Chapter 11: To the Park!

Jenna's P.O.V

Hmm, I see. Y'all reading this story probably are too focused in on Heather. Well, welcome to my world.  I was always described as the talkative one, but I could never bring myself to speak up around....him. Him? Who is he, you wonder? Well, your oh-so-sweet darling Heather decided to be a slut and splat herself all over him last night. Harry was supposed to be MINE. It was so unfair. I wasn't trying to say that I didn't like Heather...It was just that, she was clearly all over Louis AND Harry, and I could tell they both liked her back...maybe. I sure didn't hope so. 

You know, maybe I just haven't been chatting so much because... ever since my sister had passed away, things hadn't been the same anymore. I wasn't fun, laughing, and all smiles like I was before. But she wouldn't want me to be moping like this. Would she? Of course not. I had to start proving myself worthy of Harry, no matter what.

Lindsay's P.O.V

Dinnertime! I prepared food with Harry and served in our dining room. Our bandmates walked in, and a  very hungry Niall sat impatiently on the chair. Gosh, I loved him. 

"Lasagna and mac and cheese is ready." Harry shouted.

Louis piped in, "We should really do something today! Need to go exploring!"

OMG, OMG, I love you Louis! Perfect setup!

"Well, since it's already 8:00pm, let's go out to the park! We'll chill there! It'll be fun, and there's a lake right beside the one closest to our hotel! And besides, the park will be far from fans and all that! I'm sure we'll be fine!" I said, hurriedly, still trying to be persuasive at the same time.

Jenna spoke up. She hadn't spoken in a while. The entire table looked up at her.

"Yeah, I think that would be nice..." She whispered. 

Zayn looked around, a crazy smile playing on, "VAS HAPPENING? LET'S GO!" 

Here was my chance! 

Heather's P.O.V

We walked to the park, smiles and laughter in the air. Louis grabbed my hand, and we ran all the way to the swings, I almost died a little. Liam sprinted behind us, showing of his athletic skills, and Alison giggled, racing beside him. Harry had caught up to Louis and I. He pulled me away and put me on his back, giving me a piggy back ride. 

"Come catch us if you can, Louis!" He shrieked with a maniacal laughter. I laughed like no tomorrow while clutching on to Harry's neck. 

"BRING IT ON, HARRY!" My boobear shouted excitedly. 

I'd noticed Jenna staring at Harry and I from afar. Her eyes were misty, and watery and as I caught her look, she turned away, facing another direction. 

Lindsay and Niall were far behind us. They headed towards the lake, and I smiled at the thought of what they were talking about. 

Harry put me down, and Louis chased him far into the distance. Jenna walked up to me gracefully, her wavy, black, hair wavering in the wind. 

Jane's P.O.V

As I reached Heather, I tried to push my anger back. I just wanted to ask her if she actually liked Harry, or if she was just toying with him. I didn't want to sound harsh. I knew she was nice, but it was just difficult for me to treat her that way.

"Heather...I've been wanting to ask you....Do you like Harry?" I asked, crossing my fingers.

Her expression showed she was truly shocked. Her features softened a bit.

"I...I don't know Jenna. I don't know what I'm doing and why. I'm LOVE Louis, yet something about Harry..." She replied. 

And for that moment, I could relate to her. I didn't know what I was doing either! How could I have grown so much want for a boy that I hadn't even attempted to get. 

"I get it. I like Harry as well, and I can't help but notice that he pays attention to you more than I." I tried to stop but my mouth moved itself. "I know I may not be as attractive or nice as you are, but I just really want to be with him." 

Heather was hesitant. "Jenna, don't say that. I think you're gorgeous, and if I had known that you liked Harry, I would have never....you know ...I know what it feels like it when another girl is with who you like." 

I said the first name that came to my mouth. "Eleanor. It's her, isn't it? She's with Louis, and you hate that."

Heather looked at the ground, a look of sadness washing over. Lindsay came running to us with a wide smile over her face.

"HE ASKED ME! I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO DO IT! OMG. NIALL. I'M TALKING ABOUT NIALL." Lindsay yelped, freaking out. 

Niall's P.O.V

I knew I had to do this soon, I HAD to ask her out. When she'd walked towards me near the lake, the words just jumbled out and she thought it was adorable.

"LindsayIloveyoupleasegooutwithmecauseIreallyreallylikeyou." I slurred. Oh goodness, what was wrong with me?!?! 

The first thing she did was kiss me, before freaking out and screaming yes over and over again. 

I was right, she had liked me! 

Before the end of the park night, everyone knew, and Liam patted me on the back. That was weird. 

Heather's P.O.V

As we raced back to th hotel, I couldn't help but notice Harry and Louis looking at each other questioningly. I pretended not to notice.

When Louis had realized that I was looking at him, he smiled warmly and grabbed my hand. Harry had noticed that Jenna was walking alone. It seemed he had noticed her for the first time after she had spoken up.