Chapter 18: Moments (The Grande Finale)

Heather's P.O.V

As Harry left to get my water, I stood up, looking down at the heights. It didn't seem so far anymore. I watched the sunset from up high. The knife was still in one hand. I don't know what was wrong with me, but it felt right to tell myself the truth.

"You are useless, stupid and ugly. Don't you get it?" I whispered to myself. Knife still in hand, I turned around as I saw Harry drop the glass and scream my name, Maddi behind him. 

I jumped. 

I let the raising air choke me of oxygen. I was falling to my death, and I didn't even cared. I hit the ground with a splat, and the pain barely registered in my brain. I knew I was in a pool of blood. Louis Tomlinson hovered over me, tears flowing down his face. Maddi was raising towards me, and Harry was shrieking my name over and over again.

My last words before my death - "I love you, Louis."

I love you too, was what he mouthed, but nothing came out. 

I smiled, and then, the world turned black.

Harry's P.O.V

The water. The jump. The rushing to the first floor. The screaming. The ambulance. The death. Heather. 

We were at the hospital, crying. Voices were indeed numb, yet Louis was trying to scream out his lungs. Maddi, Jenna, Alison, and Lindsay sat in a corner crying. Danielle and El came. Liam grabbed Dani and hugged her. Eleanor tried to hug Louis, but he was in fragile state. Niall was a mess. And I? Well I don't know. I just saw my best friend jump off a building infront of me. 

I shouldn't have left her. I just can't be without her. 

My heart was breaking, and I had cried all my tears out. All I could to is sit and slap the ground, waiting for a miracle to happen, but it never did. 

Louis's P.O.V

I cried and screamed. She was gone. My love had left me. I should've been with her right from the start. It was all my fault. I couldn't even breathe anymore. I couldn't look at Eleanor without memories of Heather being brought back. 

The last words were the ones that made me cried harder. 

"Louis, I love you." She had said.

I tried to say I loved her, but nothing came out. 

The smile she gave me, before all life was drained out of her, was the one that left the dart in my heart. I would miss her.