Chapter 2: Confessions

Confession time. Here's where I spill the beans. I was abused by my father up until he died. My mother? Hated me, and was always drunk. And I? Just a hopeless in love. I loved Louis with all my heart. Could you tell? I had learned to keep my feelings inside. I never told anyone a word, I just couldn't. Girls would say that I get all the guys, and I'm pretty, but I kept pushing myself away from people.Only Maddi knew, and she never told anyone.

There was NO SUCH THING as love. My parents hated each other. Sure, I could lie and say we were all happy, but realistically, I knew love never lasts. Did my father love me? No, I was beaten until I thought I could no longer live. Did my mother ever care? No, she was too busy with her own little world. 

Who was I? I was a nobody. Doesn't matter if I loved Louis, because he'd never love me back. He had Eleanor, which was his girlfriend. Of course, I showed no feeling.  I was simply a walking, talking, robot. 

I packed all my need items in my luggage, shoving my thoughts away agressively. Louis had told me they'd pick me up at 7:00pm on the next morning. 

I told myself I'd be happy the entire trip. One direction and my band were the only people who could make me laugh and live and I had to have fun!