Chapter 13: Fix Up

Heather's P.O.V

There. I told Harry, and of couse, right as I did, Louis conveniantly walked in. WHAT IF HE HEARD SOMETHING? FUCK. OMG. SHITTTT. I ran out of the room faster than ever, leaving the two boys puzzled. 

As I raced out of the room, I realized that if I never came back, Louis would be forever confused and think that I did something with Harry. 

I dashed back to the room, a couple of minutes later.

"SORRY! I forgot I left the stove on!" I said, with a nervous laugh. 

"OH. I thought I scared you or something!" Louis replied with a smile.

Harry looked at me in awe, probably wondering how I had recovered from that shock. 

"Sooo, Lou....did you hear anything when you were behind that door?" I dropped, trying to resist from slapping myself for telling Harry that I liked Louis.

Louis raised an eyebrow, "Uhhh, yeahhh. I heard my name...and everything else."

I just stared at him in shock. "Louis...I - I can explain. It wasn't supposed to happen like that - I shouldn't have even thought abo - "

Louis threw his head back in laughter. "I'm only kidding - I didn't hear anything. But, you seem to be talking about something interesting...Explanations?" 

I SCREWED UP AGAIN. Lucky for me, Harry was my superman. 

"HEATHER WAS JUST PLANNING FOR THE SECRET EVENT LATER ON. YEAH." Harry blurted, uncontrollably. 

I feared he wouldn't buy the story, yet Louis was as gullible as ever. 

Louis' P.O.V

I had always wanted to be a drama teacher. I loved acting, and was actually quite good at it. It didn't feel right to lie to Heather though. As I stalked up behind the door, I heard Heather's hushed voice, and my name. I felt the worst as I realized that Harry and Heather were in a room togethor. I saw the way she pulled away from his face when she saw me. Something had gone on. Right? Maybe I was just being paranoid. 

Later that day, I went out for a walk with Harry. 

"Boobear, I know you like Heather......but Eleanor?" Harry asked questioningly. 

He was right! I couldn't just push Eleanor away. "I, I honestly don't know, Harry. I just....this isn't even right."

I paused. We had come to a dead end near the street. 

"Harry, tell me the truth. What happened in that room?" I said, daringly, almost scared to hear his answer. 

Harry, was alarmed. "LOU, I SWEAR, I did nothing, she said nothing. We talked about...Louis Vuitton items. Seriously." 

We walked back to the hotel in silence.