Chapter 5: Drowning Dreamer

Louis's P.O.V

It all went by so fast! First second, Heather was throwing a bucket of water at me, next second, she disappeared underwater. I dived under, and pulled her onto the deck. Her beautiful golden face lay lifeless. I admit, I panicked. Everyone got out of the water while I started to preform CPR. I gently lay my hand across her chest, and pushed, hoping she'd spit out water. 

I almost lost all hope. I hovered over her mouth, but before I could do anything else, her eyelids fluttered open. 

I swear, had that not happened, my heart would have come out of my mouth. She was so pretty, and so nice, and I wouldn't be able to afford to loose her. 

"Holy Shit! What happened?" She managed to say. 

Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry, who were holding their breaths, let out a sigh of relief. 

Heather's bandmates just stared in disbelief. 

 I can't tell you what happened there. The moment she left us, I felt like I had to do something. This feeling took over me and suddenly, I wasn't making jokes. There was something about Heather that made me go crazy. I just...didn't know what it was.

Heather's P.O.V

I don't remember anything. I was splashing water, and then fading, fading and the I was gone into my own world. I wasn't at the pool anymore. Instead, I was in a room, sitting with the bands. I couldn't tell where I was. 

"Is she going to live?" Harry asked.

"Wait, this can't be happening! Louis! Help her!" Niall said frantically. 

What was going on? I was sitting right here, wasn't I? Their voices sounded so distant! Why was that? 

I felt a pain at my chest, as though someone was gently trying to push me down.  I was so confused! Where were we? 

I closed my eyes for a second and then BAM! My eyes flutter open! Louis had was above, his lips so close to my face. 

"HOLY SHIT! What happened?" I rasp, as I spit up more water. Gee, way to look attractive. 

Suddenly, my memory hit me full on in the face. I had been swimming and apparently I'd drowned. 

"OH MY F***ING GOD, HEATHER! I WAS SO DAMN SCARED. HOLY SHIT. OHMYGOD." Maddi shrieked. Her hair was a mess and she was pacing back in forth like a maniac. She dashed towards me and hugged me tight. 

I felt so dumb. How could I just randomly pull myself underwater? That was so stupid, that I felt like an idiotic fool. I hugged Maddi back, still wondering if I was going insane. 

Maddi's P.O.V

After the pool incident, we all got changed and headed back to the hotel. I was so freakin' scared. I swear, I had almost died myself. I shouldn't have said anything to Heather about Louis. The girl was so darn concealed. She would not let her feelings drop at all!

Back at the pool, I had felt something different. As I looked at Zayn, my heart dropped a thousand feet. I don't know why, but there was something about him that dragged me near him. I couldn't even recognise what was going on. 

I would tell Heather,but I wouldn't want to trouble her. I just had to keep this to myself. Even though I had grown up with the Direction Boys, I would be able to tell any one of them my secret.