Chapter 6: Tears Ahoy!

Louis's P.O.V

Eleanor was coming over today! I hadn't seen her in ages and was hoping she'd come soon. I told her via text that she didn't need to knock, and she could just come in! I couldn't wait! 

"SHMOWCABOOTCHA!" I shriek into Harry's ear as I enter the room. 

"Oh hi, Boobear" He says, with a cheesy grin. 

Maddi halts in front of us, Ipod in hand. 

"...........IT'S FIVE MINUTE DANCE TIME!" She pauses, then yells. 

We break into dancing, me doing my signiture dance move, while Lindsay and Alison did the zombie walk. To make things more fun, I tickled Heather half to death. She, in return, waited for me to stand up, and then tackled me into a hug from behind. 

The door opened, and Eleanor walked in. 

"....Hi, Louis! I...missed you babe..." 

Heather's P.O.V

I can't stop staring and laughing at Louis, as he tickles the shit out of me. To show off my skills, I tackle him, and just as I do, the door opens. 

I swear, all hell broke through in my mind.

"....Hi, Louis! I...missed you babe..." Eleanor, the drop-dead GORGEOUS model says swiftly. Her hair falls so perfectly, and all the sudden, I know why Louis would ALWAYS pick her over me. I die a little, and my brain did a crazy seizure and I suddenly acted like a whole new person.

"Ohmygosh! You must be Eleanor! Come in! Louis has told me ALL about you! I have to say, you're so much more beautiful in front of me!" I say, trying to be a kiss-ass. 

"Eleanor! BABE! I MISSED YOU!" Louis squeals, hugging her tight.  

Hell yeah, I wish that were me. And from super-nice-kiss-ass, I turned into a waitress. I ran into our mini kitchen and prepared tea, cut some cake, made a salad and catered all the food out onto the seating area, where they were located. 

Louis looked  at me funny, and I returned it with a smile and a small whisper, "Thank me later". 

Eleanor smiled, "Thanks so much...." She hesitated. "Heather? That's your name, right?"

I gave her a brilliant smile, followed by a nod. I return to the kitchen, dicing some carrots. Louis needed a snack too, correct?

Maddi stood there, scaring the living daylights out of me. 

"Why hello there, Heather, now what do you think you're doing?"

"Just making some snacks..."

"Heather, you don't have to do this. You're going to get hurt! I can help you through it."

"Maddi..." I whisper, not wanting to cry. "I'm trying SO f***ing hard, but I can't stop." 

From the kitchen, I peeped outside into the seating room, just in time to see them smooch. Full-on, lip-on-lip, hands-in-hair. Damn, I felt like some just ripped my heart out. I slid down the wall, onto the floor, tears falling down my face like a fountain. 

Maddi had seen as well. Her mouth formed an "O" through shock, and all she could murmur was "Heather, Oh gosh, I'm so sorry. " 

My day was a frickin' wreck, it seemed, because just as I wiped away my tears, Liam walked in.

"Why are you on the ground, Heather?" He asks, cluelessly.

Shit, shit, shit. What do I say? 

"Oh, I just fell...WELL, GOTTA GO NOW! SEE YA!" I say hurriedly, before running out the door, down all stairs into the hotel's backyard. I felt more tears, and my heart felt as though someone had thrown it into the fire, literally. 

The backyard was enchanting. Flower rose from every corner, and trees surrounded the whole scenery. It was like a giant maze willed with hedges and topiaries. Naturally, I went to the farthest end, where no one could see me. 

And like my day could get any worse, Niall sat on the swings, directly in the back, where I was going. I guess I hadn't noticed him, but he noticed me, and of course, he had to follow me. 

He grabbed my arms, and I was pulled to a stop. 

"Heather, oh gosh, Heather. What's wrong, babe? Your eyes are bloodshot and you've obviously been crying." Nial said, in his sweetheart voice.

"I don't want to talk about it." I managed to reply, and I was positive that I didn't even want to to think about it. 

"If it makes you feel better, I'm here for you." Niall whispers, and then resumes. "And quite honestly, you look like a wreck when you're crying..." 

I can't help but giggle through tears. "Such a charmer, Niall." I manage to say.

Niall's P.O.V

Why was I in the backyard again? Oh yeah, exploring. I was thinking about her, Lindsay. She was so cute. I could tell she liked me, and she probably knew I like her as well. Getting off topic here...

Heather ran into the yard, crying like a bloody baby. I had to help her. I had no idea what was going on.

After I'd soothed her, I noticed she kept on try to look into the front yard of the hotel. Her expression eased as soon as Eleanor's car rolled out. I knew it had nothing to do with Eleanor. I mean, what could they have against each other.

As I walked Heather back in, I couldn't help but notice I was hungry....again.

 Eleanor's P.O.V

Yay! Louis's hotel! I was soooo relieved! Couldn't wait to see him. I'd expected him, but I had DEFINITELY not imagined a wired-up twit hugging him. She turned out to be kind of sweet, but she needed to get her hand off my man. I knew she meant no harm but...still. She served us food, enough for me to think she was a maid. But honestly, I shouldn't be so rude, right?