Chapter 8: Kitchen Disasters

Heather's P.O.V

I chatted with Lindsay for a bit, trying to not to think about the incident. This was supposed to be a VACATION. Not a freakin' prison. 

Louis walked into the room, Harry at his heels. 

"We're bored." Harry said, drooping his shoulders, and nestling on the edge of the bed. Louis lay his head on Harry's shoulders. 

Niall popped in, jumping on top of the mattress. 

"I think....we should have a bake-off. Whichever band makes the best desert gets to...uh....eat the desert." Niall declared, a bit unsure. 

Lindsay and I looked at each other, battle faces ready. 

"COME AT US............BROS." We chorused.

Maddi, Alison and Jenna squealed "Yessss" from the other room.

"LET'S DO THIS POO!" Niall shrieked. 

We raced towards the kitchen. I wasn't even thinking about what had happened. I was FREE of thoughts.

We decided to make cinnamon buns, while the boys decided to try make cake.

Harry sat on the ground, waiting for the boys to make the mixture.

"I'm feeling lazy today." He sighed, with a big grin on his face. He closed his eyes, not realizing what a big mistake he'd made.

While making the dough, I grabbed a handful of flour, and dumped it on his face. 

He blinked open, and whilst looking like a powdered donut, he freaked out.

"OH, YOU'RE ON!" He screeched.

And by the end of that hour, we were covered head to toe in white, soft flour. 

"Hey Louis! Come here!" I whispered. What the hell was I doing? I just liked talking to him for no reason. 

Louis came over, unsure about what I was going to do. Harry just stared at me, his hands curled into fists. Strange child, that one.

Zayn was by the kitchen window, combing his hair while waiting for the deserts to finish baking. 

"You see that bowl of sugar?" I said, hesitantly. "I dare you to "DROP" that on Zayn's head."

Louis giggled, and Zayn cast us a suspicous look. 

Louis straightened up, trying hard not to laugh. He grabbed the bowl, cautiously. 

I chatted Zayn up, trying to distract him. Louis had already pounced. 

White drizzling sugar showered on Zayn, and his scream echoed the room. 

"HEAD AND SHOULDERS DANDRUFF SHAMPOO PLEASE!" Niall said, laughing like a maniac. 

Lindsay cracked up, while Maddi wore a scowl on her face.I highfived Lou, and he gave me the cutest smile in the world, making me forget about everything. He was so damn irresistiable! 

Maddi's glare shot daggers at Louis, who was now on the ground, getting tackled by a frantic Zayn. 

Niall was staring at Lindsay, as she laughed and I couldn't help but wish they were togethor. 

Niall's P.O.V

I watched as Lindsay laughed her head off at each one of my jokes. Her eyes were beautiful, and her perfect Canadian accent made me want to frickin' hug her. Her laugh brought me to another world, literally. I couldn't stop looking at her. Damn, wish she would notice me for once!

Harry's P.O.V

I'll say it. Fine. I'm jealous.I wasn't supposed to like Heather, but no biggie right. 

.

.

.

GAH. Louis always gets the GOOD girls. It's not fair. Louis may be my best friend, but I want Heather and I want her NOW. Sorry, I must sound like a party to be around. I just...