Chapter 3: The Journey Begins

Louis picked me up, and off we went to the airport! 

On the plane, I sat next to Louis. NO BIGGIE, I told myself. The entire plane ride,  cracked jokes, making Louis burst into fits of laughter. Harry giggled to himself in the seat in front us. I love seeing Louis smile. It was sooooo enchanting, and it made me feel like I was falling off a rollercoaster.  

During the night, with only two hours left on the plane ride, Louis fell asleep. 

I suddenly got a feeling I couldn't handle. The urge ripped at my gut, and I gave in. I gently kissed Louis on the lips, and pulled back. I coudn't help it! It had to be done. 

Smiling to myself, in completing an achievment, I put my head on his shoulders. 

The plane landed smoothly. Louis lay asleep peacefully. In fact, it appeared Harry and Niall were still sleeping as well. 

I first woke up Harry, tickling him awake. Niall was a bit harder, and I had to shake him awake. He whispered words in his sleep, and woke up with a jump. 

Louis, was the hardest for me to wake up. My heart kept on whisper things, and my hands moved as though they had a brain of their own. Before I even knew, my hands were through Louis's hair and I was whispering into his ear, my mouth was close enough to kiss him. He opened one eye, and Harry took this as an invitation to dump water on his head. 

A passing by flight attendant looked alarmed and quickly motioned for us to get off. 

As we entered the airport, we were chased by fans all the way to our cab. 

Harry cleared his throat. "We'd like to go to Holibridge Hotel Resort, please!" 

The Canadian driver nodded and off we left. 

As we arrived, I stared in awe at the 20-storey building, surrounded by a beautiful, elegant garden with a giant bench-park. The inside was even more stunning! Surrounded by chandeliers, I felt as though I were in Hollywood. 

"Hello! Welcome to Holibridge Hotel Resort! It seems that S. Cowell has booked the entire hotel for your stay in order to keep paparazzi and fans out. Thank you, and enjoy your stay!" The front-desk lady boasted professionally. 

We picked the highest floor and walked into the first room. It had a beautiful view, and a massive California King Bed. 

Niall squealed. "Let's share!!! This is fantastic! Just like a sleep over"

I laughed, "Guys, I have an uncontrollable hugging habit, so I'll have to sleep on the side!" 

"No way! It's too warm in the middle! Dibs on the side!" Harry shouted, and Zayn and Liam followed. 

Lindsay chimed in, "I don't care where I sleep, just not with Liam, cause he snores reallly loud!"

At 10:00pm at night, we decided that things need to be more lively, so Zayn punched on the radio and we danced around our hotel like maniacs. 

 Time came when we finally all went to bed. Midnight creeped in, and the moonlight lit up Louis's face, who slept beside me. The sudden urge took over me once again! I hugged him, letting my arms glide over his back.

What was I doing??? I knew what I was doing! I was being a slut. I KNEW Louis had a girlfriend. I was about to pull away when threw his arms and leggs on top of me. I took my chance to snuggle closer.

I was such an idiot, but everytime I tried to resist, I failed.