Chapter 33

A week later, and it was Don's birthday. He still wasn't able to do much, including make love no matter how much he begged his doctor and Meryl, but at least he could walk their stairs and sleep in his own bed with his wife. Meryl rolled over on the morning of Don's birthday and smiled at him sleeping beside her. She had an idea. She knew how much not making love was making him crazy, she felt the same way, but thought of a way to make him happy that wouldn't hurt his ribs. She carefully crawled under the covers, pulled his penis out of his boxers as she pushed up his shirt and placed kisses over his torso, while she was careful not to put any pressure on his torso.

She heard Don give a soft intake of breath as she pressed her lips to the head of his penis giving him a quick kiss before moving to his inner thighs, nipping him lightly with her teeth, then soothing him with her lips and tongue. She soon felt a tap on her head and she poked her head up from the covers. "Morning." She said with a kiss to his stomach.

"Hey there." He laughed. "What are you doing down there?"

Meryl couldn't help but laugh at his question. "Giving my husband his birthday gift, you mind?"

"I'm sure as hell not going to stop you...carry on." He smiled as she ducked down beneath the covers. He couldn't believe how lucky he was. He had his gorgeous as hell wife giving him head on the morning of his birthday.

Now that he was awake, she managed to take his boxers off him. Meryl pulled him back from his lower belly-he was so painfully hard-and while she cupped him, she slipped him into her mouth. Don gave a deep groan, his eyes closing, his fingers moving to tangle in her hair. Her tongue swirled over him; her lips sucked at him.

Meryl reveled in the scent that was purely her husband. Her own body was humming with desire, but she was trying to ignore it.

Don looked under the covers and groaned at every man's erotic fantasy. She ran her tongue over him, tracing his pulsing ridges from base to tip then running circles over the deep ridge at his head before sucking him back into her mouth. Groaning deeply, his orgasm started to tighten deep in his belly causing his hips to thrust involuntarily. Don felt her fingers circle around the base of him squeezing and sliding over him while her mouth picked up speed over the tip. He closed his eyes and threw his head back breathing heavily and moaning her name.

Meryl felt the orgasm at the same time he did, she felt is balls tighten under her fingertips, his thighs grow taut and the little electric surges that ran through his penis just before he came with a deep harsh groan of her name.

They were silent for some time, as Don tried to catch his breath, and Meryl pressed soft kisses to his lower belly feeling the shivering aftershocks of his climax ripple through him until he sat up against the head board, and she went to sit by him. "Happy Birthday, handsome." She whispered with a kiss to his lips.

"Thank you, in more ways than one." He moaned as he deepened the kiss and tasted himself on her lips. "You are amazing, have I ever told you that?"

Meryl smiled at him as she laid her head on his shoulder. "Once or twice."

Don knew what he wanted to do, but wondered if she would let him. "Straddle me."

"Baby, we can't...your ribs...your hand." She pointed out looking at him.

Don smiled as he tenderly kissed her lips. "That was amazing, but I want to be closer to you. I know we can't make love, but I want to feel close to you. As long as you don't push on my chest we'll be okay. It IS my birthday. And let me worry about my hands and where they will be."

Meryl looked at his handsome face and couldn't resist him. "I can't seem to resist you."

"I know, I LOVE that about you." He winked as she climbed on his lap.