18. Inside

Cosette-The main character 
Aaron- Cosette's boyfriend

Aaron and Cosette both walked up to the front of the house and put the bags down to get his keys. He unlocks the door.

"Ladies first" Aaron gestured Cosette to go in.

When Cosette walked in and looked around. Aaron took her upstairs he put her bags down in the bedroom and they went downstairs to the kitchen to get some lunch.

"It's just you and me Cosette. We could get a pet if you want" Aaron said while looking through the fridge for food.

"Well what kind of pet?" Cosette went up behind Aaron and wrapped her arms around his waist leaning her head on his back.

"Um, how about a pug" Aaron turned around grabbing Cosette and wrapping his arms around her.

"I love pugs!" Cosette exclaimed.

"K its final. Tomorrow we go get a pug!" Aaron went pulling Cosette into the living room and turning on the Tv.

"Aaron? I'm happy I'm living with you" Cosette squeezed Aaron and leaning in for a kiss.

Aaron returned the kiss back.
"I'm happy too"

"Get up let me give you a house tour. This is your house too now so you have to know where everything is"
Aaron started showing Cosette around.

When he was done he looked at her and pulled her to a closed door in the corner of the kitchen
"So I know you are into filming and YouTube so I have this room just for you. Go ahead open it"

Cosette opened the door and looked inside and she saw her very own office for filming and making ideas for videos.

"Aaron I--I love it thank you so much!" Cosette ran into Aaron giving him a huge hug

"You're welcome. I always listen to what you say. And what you always talk about" Aaron hugged her back.

"Lets go get lunch I'm starving!" Cosette said heading for the front door.

"Okay. Lets go get something to eat"

Sorry for the short chapter today.