95. Boyfriend Pt. 2

Luke POV

(Continued from last chapter)

-at lunch-

I went into the lunch room and saw Olivia talking and smiling and laughing with all my friends. She might never want to talk to any of them ever again after this. I can't believe I'm going to do this...

I walk up to the table "Hey Olivia"

She immediately stopped laughing and just looked at me and with no emotion she looked at me and said "hi"

"Can I sit next to you?" I asked before I sat down.

"Yea sure" Olivia moved her books for me to sit.

"I know 6 months ago I told you that I'll always be here for you no matter what. I still love you like crazy" I paused and she looked at me. "I don't like being in the news always. Whenever I come over your parents vlog me and put me on the Internet. I'm okay with that but. Everywhere I go I get stopped and asked for a picture. Just the other day I was just going into Dunkin Doughnuts to get coffee and 5 different people stopped me. Including the workers and the manager" I stopped for a sec and looked at Olivia and she had tears in her eyes.

"Luke I had no idea you felt this way at all. I'll tell my parents to stop putting you in the vlogs" Olivia was crying.

I pulled her close to me for a hug.

I tipped her head up so we were looking into each other's eyes.

"I'm done Olivia... I'm sorry. I can't be with you it's to much for me" I feel myself start to tear up but I fight the tears.

I love her like crazy and I just broke her heart.

She just stood up and ran away "I'll go get her" my other friend Chris said.

Olivia POV

Chris ran out after me. Grabbed me by the waist and sat me down on the ground.

"What the hell Chris?" I looked at him trying to get out of his grip.

"Shh shh it's okay. It's only me. No one else" Chris hugged me.

I hugged him back, I buried my head in his chest and just cried even harder.

"You can talk to me Olivia. Tell me how you feel. I won't tell anyone what you tell me" Chris stood up and put his hands out for me to grab onto and help me up.

I grabbed his hands and he pulled me up and pulled me close to him and hugged me.

I pulled away from the hug and he held my face in his hands and wiped my tears away.

Both of us walked down the hall together to the lunch room.

"I can't believe he left me just like that. I thought he really loved me. I understand that he doesn't like the fame but he could've just easily told me to tell my parents not to put him in the vlogs" I looked at Chris.

"It's okay, you guys just didn't work out" Chris smiled at me.

We walked into the lunch room and Luke started to walk towards me and I tried to run out again but Chris caught me before I could run out again.

"Olivia I'm not going to start anything with you. I will leave you alone now" Luke just walked right past me like nothing ever happened.

It killed me to see him walk past me.

Luke POV

It killed me to see Olivia like this but I had to break up with her. I didn't like the fame. I still love her like crazy. I hate myself for losing her.