47. Preparing For The Day

Cosette-The main character
Aaron- Cosette's boyfriend
Bethany- Cosette's mum
Joeseph- Cosette's dad
Joel- Cosette's brother
Jennifer Morrison
Colin O'donoghue

Aaron POV

"Cosette, we need to plan our wedding" I looked at her when she woke up in the bed that was in the ship.

"Knock knock" Jen knocked before she came down.

"Come in Jen" Cosette sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"It's not 10pm so I wanted to say I'm so happy for you guys! I really am. I have a question for you guys, would you like to get married in Storybrooke? You're here till Wednesday. Right?"

"Yes, I don't want to leave though. I've had such an amazing time so far meeting all my favourite people" Cosette yawned and stretched her arms.

"We would love to get married here. Thank you Jen"  I got up to give her a hug.

"One more thing" Jen backed away from me. "Come up to the main deck" Jen went up the stairs.

Me and Cosette walked up the stairs and saw Beth, Joe and Joel standing there.

"Wha -what are you guys doing here?" Cosette started to cry as she finished getting up the stairs.

She saw Joel come out from behind Beth and Joe and he had his arms out for a hug. She ran towards him and jumped on him giving him a giant hug.
(Cosette and Joel have a v close brother sister relationship)

While Cosette was hugging Joel I walked over to Beth and Joe.
"What are you guys doing here?"

"We heard the news!" Beth said with her arm wrapped around Joe's waist.

"Who told you? I didn't tell anyone and Cosette didn't tell anyone either" I looked at her with a questionable face.

"Jen did. She reached out to be on Facebook and messaged me saying that you guys are getting married and we should come up" Beth smiled.

"Thank you so much Jen" Cosette walked towards Jen to give her a big hug.

"Hey Cosette, your mom, you and I should go pick out a dress!" Jen grabbed Cosette's hand then smiled at Beth.

Sorry for the short chapter. I had a hard time coming up with something.