69. How To Tell Them

Oli POV

I run up the stairs before Aaron or Cosette could stop me.

I locked the door and got my phone out of my jean pocket and texted Jessabelle *Hey, can I come over I need to talk*

I was pacing around my room and waiting for a reply.

About 30 seconds later she replied *yes of course*

*thank you xoxo* I put my phone back in my pocket.

I got my hoodie and climbed out the window and walked down the street a ways and called an Uber. I gave the man her address and he brought me there.

I walked up to the door and rung the apartment buzzer "Hey it's me Oli, I'm here" I smiled.

She let me up. Jessabelle was waiting at the door for me and gave me a giant hug when I walked through the door. She saw I was stressed out.

Yes we only knew each other for 5 days but she could tell.

"Come in Oli" Jessabelle gestured me inside.

She took my hand and brought me over to the couch. "Sit down and tell me what you need to say"

"Okay" I followed her and sat next to her.

"So remember how I told you how my friends Aaron and Cosette went to Canada in June and they weren't sure how long they were planning to stay. Well they just came home..." I was thinking about how to word my next sentence so it didn't come out as just words.

"Why do you look stressed though?" She questioned

"I told them I met someone and they wouldn't leave me alone about it so I told them we met in a food store and you needed something off of a high shelf"

"Oli? Do you really think they believe you?" She looked at me with a worried face.

"I don't know I just don't want to tell them that we met online" I pulled her in for a hug.

"Why not?" Jessabelle gave me a weird look.

"It's kind of I don't know" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Kind of what?" She looked at me concerned.

"Boring! Kind of boring! I love you but I wish we had a cool story when we met like Aaron and Cosette. They met in High School and they are still together 7 years later" I admitted that I wanted a romantic meeting of how we met.

"Well, Oli if they really were your friends they wouldn't judge you about how you met someone... right?" Jessabelle stood up and walked into her bedroom.

I followed her "You're right. They wouldn't judge me"

"Well this was a great talk. I'll see you tomorrow sweetie" Jessabelle got into bed.

"You are kicking me out?" I walked over to her and sat next to her.

"No" she pulled down the blanket meaning she wanted me to spend the night.

"I'm wearing jeans. I can't sleep in jeans..." I walked over to the other side of the bed.

"I have a pair of sweatpants they don't fit me. They were from when my brother was here I had to buy them for him but he never wore them" She got up and went to her closet and got them for me.

I put on the black Harry Potter sweatpants. I took off my hoodie and my shirt and climbed into bed next to her.

"Tomorrow you are coming with me to tell Aaron and Cosette where we met" I looked at Jessabelle and just smiled.

"Okay" She smiled back.

I gave her a kiss on the lips then went to bed.

(Yes the picture on top is Ted Mosbeys apartment from How I Met Your Mother)