66: Going Home

Cosette POV

We both took a taxi to set to say bye to everyone and how we want to come back. Josh insisted on driving us to the airport, we agreed.

"Josh you don't have to" I smiled at him while he was putting my bag in the boot of his car (that's a trunk in America)

"I want to, we all loved having you here I hope you guys come back sometimes" Josh gave me a giant hug.

"We will" I smiled as a single tear rolled down my cheek.

When Josh pulled back from the hug he saw my single tear and wiped it away and kissed my forehead "whenever you need to talk just tweet at me and I'll notice and DM you and we can talk"

"Thanks Josh" I smiled and hugged him.

I got into the car, so did Aaron. We all drive to the airport. Josh gave us our luggage and hugged both of us.

I could tell he was holding back tears. He got in the car and we watched him drive away.

"You ready to go Cosette... you sure about this?" Aaron picked up his handle and started to walk pulling his wheely suitcase behind him. We held hands while we walked to the terminal.

(A/N Aaron booked tickets in the car with Josh. I just didn't want to write that)

After we got our bags checked and went through security we had 28 minutes to eat something.

"I'm going to call Oli and tell him we are coming home" I got out my phone and pulled up Oli's number and called him.
(If you don't remember Oli was the friend that Cosette and Aaron called to watch the house)

^Hello Oli? Me and Aaron are coming home^ I told him.

^okay! Call me when you land and I will come pick you up^ Oli laughs.

^okay bye Oli^ I smiled

^bye!^ Oli hung up.

It was time to board.

We both ate sandwich's. I gripped Aaron's arm tight in fear of flying again.

"It's okay Cosette nothing's going to happen" he reassured me.

As we were walking down the corridor to the plane nicely and calmly I was all tense and breathing heavy hiding behind Aaron's arm while my arm was tightly wrapped around his.

"BOO!" Aaron jumped and shouted.

"AARON!" I hit him and fell to the ground crying.

"Baby, I'm sorry" Aaron tried to help me up.

"Aaron that wasn't funny" I got up and walked onto the plane with an angry face.

We got to our seats and we sat down and Aaron tried to put his arm around me I pushed him away.

"No you can't touch me until you say it" I crossed my arms across my body.

"Baby, I love you, you are the most important thing to me" Aaron smiled.

I turned around and hugged Aaron.

"I'm telling Oli about this" I stuck my tough out at him.