58. Is She Okay??

Cosette-The main character 
Aaron- Cosette's husband
Eddie Redmayne

Aaron POV

"I didn't know that you don't trust anyone. I'm sorry" I hugged Cosette.

"As you've noticed over the years you've known me it's very rare when I trust someone. I only trust my mum, dad, Joel, Oli and you. I also trust my video editing teacher I had in 10th grade" Cosette looked into my eyes with tears of fear.

Cosette phone rang making her wipe her tears and sniffle.

^Hello?^

^It's Eddie! Me and Hannah are doing much better^

Cosette and me didn't even notice he left.

^When did you leave?^ Cosette giggled.

^When I gave you guys a moment to talk. I grabbed my bags and walked out the door and I couldn't get Hannah off my mind. Thank you for telling me to go back to her^

^Anytime Eddie!^ Cosette smiled.

"Bye Cosette^ Eddie hung up the phone before she could say bye back.

She put down the phone and smiled at me and ran over to me and jumped into my lap hugging and kissing me.

"I love you Aaron" Cosette hugged me.

"That's the first time" I looked at Cosette's confused face.

"What?" She looked at me with a weird face.

"That's the first time you said the "L" word while we were married" I smiled.

"Aww. I'm sure I've said it since we got married" she smiled at me as hair fell in her face.

"Nope" I smiled back at her moving the hair out of her face with my hand and kissed her.

While we were having our romantic moment someone banged on the door.

"I know who that is..." Cosette stood up and started to walk towards the door.

"No you don't. You don't know who it is" I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back into my arms.

"It's Colin" Cosette tried to get out of my arms.

The banging continued.

Cosette finally managed to make her way out of my arms and ran towards the door. She opened it. As soon as the door was open there was a man in a black hoodie and black jeans.

"What do you want sir?" I looked at the man trying to pull Cosette back from the door.

"Her" before I could process what he just said he grabbed Cosette pulled her towards him and turned her around and held a gun to her head.

I looked at Cosette and I saw a tear roll down her cheek.

She whispered "Help me"

"Don't move and she lives. Scream for help or move and she gets shot" the man said still holding the gun to her head.

I couldn't do anything. I just watched the man take Cosette. My wife. Away from me with a gun to her head...

You're welcome for the cliff hanger.