67. The Plane Ride Home

Cosette POV

As the plane went to take off I had a mini panic attack. I quickly reached for Aaron's arm and grabbed it. He wrapped his arm around me and held tight while we took off.

The flight attendants walked around offering us water and they gave us me little chocolate cake.

I looked at Aaron "Why the chocolate cake?"

"It's your favourite flavour plus it's the perfect way to end your birthday present from me" Aaron had a huge smile on his face.

"It was the best present ever" I ate the slice of Chocolate cake Aaron got me.

When I was done eating I leaned my seat back a little bit and put my sleeping mask on and took a little nap while Aaron was emailing Eddy and Adam and telling them what an amazing time we had spending time with them.

*45 minutes later*

I literally couldn't sleep knowing the fact that we were almost home.

"Baby does this email sound ok so send them?
Dear Eddy, Adam and cast of OUAT, we both had an amazing time spending time and getting to know you guys. We will never stop talking about when we spent time with the cast and creators of our favourite show. Thank you again we want to come back soon and see all of you again in the future... is that good to send?" Aaron went to hit send but looked at me.

(I am aware I am writing this while season 6 is over and basically the whole cast is not coming back. 😭. But maybe the cast will have a reunion in my book)

"Yes it's fine. I'm sure they will appreciate it. We can maybe come back if we have kids in the future" I smiled at Aaron then I leaned my cheek on his shoulder and looked at the computer.

"You already talking about kids? We just got married" Aaron looked down at me.

"Yes I know that but we've known each other for almost a decade. And we've been dating during that time" Cosette smiled at me.

*time skip*

When we landed I pulled out my phone and texted Oli and told him to come pick us up.

When he got here I ran right towards him and gave him a giant hug almost knocking him over.

"I'm so glad you guys are back" Oli said with a giant smile.

"I'm so glad I am home; OMG Oli look" I held out my hand to show him that we got married.

"I'm so happy for you guys!!" Oli smiled and hugged both of us.

(If you forgot the whole reason they went to Canada and to meet the cast of OUAT ~Once Upon a Time~ was Cosette's Birthday present from Aaron) (go back to chapter 37 if you don't believe me saying it was a birthday present)