19. Lunch

Cosette-The main character
Aaron- Cosette's boyfriend
Mr. Pontmercy- The drama teacher

Aaron took Cosette to the best place he knew. Cafe 360. When they walked inside Cosette saw someone she never thought she would see ever again after high school. Mr. Pontmercy.

"Hey Cosette, Hey Aaron!" Mr. Pontmercy waved at them.

"Ignore him Cosette, he doesn't deserve to he acknowledged after what he did to you" Aaron pushed Cosette behind him to protect her.

"Guys come on it's been 5 years you have to forget about that" Mr. Pontmercy walked closer to Aaron.

"No, we aren't going to just forget about it. You made Cosette loose hope in high school that she will never find love" Aaron raised his voice.

Aaron grabbed Cosette and walked to the counter to get food keeping Cosette close to him. They both ordered their food and went outside to eat. Cosette thought it's been long enough so she told Aaron about everything that happened in her past. When they were done Aaron and Cosette both got up and started walking through town holding hands.

"Thank you for standing up for me before" Cosette smiled at Aaron.

"Anytime" Aaron smiled back at Cosette.

Aaron and Cosette went back to the car and decided to go to the food store and go get food for the house.

They drove to the food store. Mr. Pontmercy would not be ok for not getting an apology from Cosette for what he said to her 5 years ago. So he followed them. Aaron and Cosette both walked in the store with Aaron pushing a shopping cart following Cosette up and down every aisle while she put food in the cart that they both would eat.

"Oh wait" Cosette turned around to Aaron "I forgot something you get ice cream I'll be right back" Cosette kissed Aaron on the cheek before she walked away.

Cosette walked back to the fruit and Vegetables to get Lettuce for a salad she wanted for dinner.

Cosette was looking for the lettuce when she bumped into Mr. Pontmercy. The force of the bump made her fall to the ground.

"Oh my bad... I'm sorry, let me help you up ma'am" he reached his hand out to help her up.

Cosette grabbed it "Thank you"

She looked at his face and saw that was him. She tried to run away back to Aaron but Mr. Pontmercy grabbed her and yelled at her
"5 YEARS AGO I SAID I WAS SORRY FOR WHAT I SAID!"

"OK BUT THAT WAS 5 YEARS AGO I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU BECAUSE I'M IN THE MOST HAPPY RELATIONSHIP EVER! Cosette yelled back at him.