32. New Day

Cosette-The main character 
Aaron- Cosette's boyfriend
Hugh- Cosette's best friend

Hugh is back ik!!! Exciting!! I found a place for him. He's coming back!

I'm starting POV. The chapters might skip around from POV to not POV it all depends.

But this one is POV for sure

POV Aaron
When I woke up Cosette was still sleeping on me. I moved her shoulder a little.
"Cosette time to get up"

"Morning" Cosette looked up at Aaron.

After Cosette got up I got up after her and went to the bathroom while she checked her phone to see if Jen or Eddie have replied.

When I came out of the bathroom Cosette got up and went into the bathroom. By the time she got out I was already downstairs making one of our favourite meals. Chocolate chip pancakes.

"I know what I want to do for a living!" Cosette walked up behind me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Ok, what do you want to do for a living?" I looked up at the ceiling and cracked a laugh.

"Well, since I have an office I want to start a YouTube channel. I'll call it UniqueCosette. I already planned out everything" Cosette went into the cupboard and got a plate for the pancakes.

"Alright, after breakfast" I put the pancakes on the plate she gave me.

As we both sat down she unlocked her phone to see 24 texts and 5 missed calls from Hugh.

I looked up at her as I was cutting my pancakes. And I saw Cosette's jaw drop.

"What? What's wrong honey?" I got up and walked behind her since she was sitting on the other side of the rectangle table.

Whilst I was up I got syrup.

"It's Hugh..." Cosette started crying.

"Wait what you haven't heard from him since high school. That was 5 years ago. Is everything ok?" I walked over to her and squatted down next to her.

"I'm going to FaceTime him" She hit the FaceTime button and within 10 seconds he answered the call.

I on the other hand got up and went to go finish my pancakes.

(If you type in UniqueCosette into Instagram an account wont pop up it's not real)