38. Airport

Cosette-The main character 
Aaron- Cosette's boyfriend

Cosette's POV

When Aaron and me were done packing it was 4 pm. It took a while for us to pack. I had to mentally prepare herself for meeting my favourite people and my heroes (Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis). While Aaron was calling an Uber I was talking to Oli and Callum about Nala. Callum came to stay with Oli while we were away since Oli has a fear of being alone.

"Okay, the Uber is on its way" Aaron walked back into the kitchen.

"Guys. I could have just drove you so you didn't have to pay for a ride" Callum pointed out.

"Oh yea...let me call him back and cancel it" Aaron called the driver back and cancelled the Uber.

"Oli I'll be right back. I'll bring back something to eat for us" Callum picked up one of my bags and opened the car door for me.

"Why thank you" I smiled at him as I smiled at him.

30 minutes later

"Ok going through security was really easy considering we didn't bring our laptops. But you did have to get searched" I smiled at Aaron play punching his arm.

"Well I'm sorry I forgot to take off my belt" Aaron said sarcastically back to me. "We have 45 minutes to find our gate and get something to eat"

"Ok follow me..."

We got to our gate. I put down my purse next to Aaron and went to the bathroom. As I was on my way to the bathroom my phone went off. So I looked at the notification. It was Jennifer Morrison. She messaged me.

^Hello Cosette! I just got the news that Aaron and you are coming for an entire week! I can't wait, we'll give you a full tour of the sets and take you places that you always dreamed of going on set!^

Once I got to the message I immediately replied to her. ^I can't wait either! It's my dream to meet you again and meet the cast for the first time^

I continued doing what I was doing and went back to Aaron who took my purse and his backpack and got in line to get a us food.

I grabbed my purse off his shoulder and took his back and went to go sit down.

A few minutes later Aaron came back with 1 sandwich and 1 salad. I'm vegetarian so I got a salad.

We both ate it and when we were both done eating the loudspeaker came on. "Gate to Richmond Canada is open. Boarding now"

We both sat up and walked into line to get on the plane. My hands started to shake.

"Hey baby" Aaron looked into my eyes "you can do this. It's ok, don't let your fear of heights stop you from living your dream"

"Thanks Aaron" I hugged and smiled at him.

We walked up to the door and gave our passports to the boarding person. We got them back and I stopped at the door and stared down the hall shaking faster

"Aaron I don't think I could do this" I started to cry.

"Yes you can. Just don't look down. Hold my hand" he grabbed my hand. "Lets go do this trip!"