Chapter 9 Memories

(Enju's POV)
I looked over at Ashly and she was acting weird.

"Ash are you okay?"

"..."

No response. I got up and stood infront of her.

"Ash. Are you okay?" I started shaking her.

"Ashly snap out of it." Chris said.

(Ashly's POV)
My head hurt so bad and everything went black. I started getting flashbacks.
(Flashback)
I was only 5 playing with my dolls. My Mom was making breakfast and my brother was out hunting with my dad. I started to hear crying so my mother asked me to go grab Lee my sister. I ran upstairs and grabed her out of her crib. I dressed her In a blue dress with black shoes. I then put her long brown hair in pigtails and headed downstairs to see Chris and my dad coming in.

"Hi daddy! Hi Chris!" I yelled.

"Hi sweets." My dad replied.

Chris just rolled his eyes.
I was about to say something but then we heard screaming.

Chris quickly ran outside while my mom told me to take Lee and hide under my bed.
I quickly ran up stairs and slid under my bed holding on to Lee. Then the whole house shook. The next thing I knew I gigantic cylinder pole was on me.
Lee was crying and I looked around to see mom and dad crushed and not breathing.

"Mommy? Daddy?" I said with Fear laced in my voice.

"..." No answer.

I looked around trying to find chris but to no avail. But then I saw it. The titan invading our small town outside of the walls. Then it went black.
I woke up to Chris shaking me.

"Ashly?"

"Chris it hurts. Where is lee?"

"The scouting legion came and took her and left you."

(Time skip still in flashback
2 years later.)
I was 7 and Chris was 10. We have been looking through all of the orphanage records trying to find her. Then we found adoption papers.
Olivia Hawker
Adopted Lee Mylinois
On July 6
Changed name to Enju.
"We finally found her!"

(Flashback over) (Enju's POV)

"Lee! Lee! Come back!" Ashly was screaming this nonstop.

Then she stopped And opened her eyes. (We brought her to the infirmary)

"Where am I?"

"The infirmary."

"Did I say anything?"

"Yes..."

"What was it?"

"You said Lee lee comeback like fifty times." I said.

"Oh sorry."

"May I ask who Lee is?"

"A friend who died." She whispered.

(A/N)
I bet you didn't expect that. Huh?
So I hope you liked this chapter. Bye for now,
Petra
Word count: 420 words