Chapter 12 Safe? pt 1

Today was the day the survey corps is taking down the the female titan. The titans Identity is Annie Leonhart. I have met her a few times and she seemed so nice. But I guess in this world you never know who to trust. I was told to go to a nearby village along with Sasha, Connie, Bertolt, Reiner, Ymir, Krista, Nanaba, Miche, Chris, Ashley, Lizzy, Becka, and a few other cadets. We weren't told anything except to stay out of uniform and stay low. I was sitting with Ashly, Chris, Lizzy, and Becka at a table talking. Chris got annoying as usual so I got up and sat with Sasha, Connie, Refiner and Bertolt.
"Hey Enju. How's your Triplets?" Sasha asked.
"Fine. And they're not my children they are my friends."
"Sorry. Why aren't you with your group of friends?" Sasha asked.
"Chris said I'm to young to have kids, then Ashley told me to get rid of them."
"Oh?! Why?"
"I don't know their over protective. It's annoying."
"I want to visit my home town." Connie said.
"Same." Sasha said.
Then they started having a conversation so I dozed off thinking about Rin, Olivia, and Johnny. Then last night came into mind.
(Flash back)
"She's gone! She's gone! She's gone!" I yelled crying.
I then heard a knock at the door so I opened it to see Eren.
"Hey Enju I heard about what happened to Avery. I just came to say sorry."
"Oh thanks. Umm come in I just got to put the Triplets to bed." I opened the door wide enough for him to come in and then left to the joining room and put them down. I ended up getting a new room to share with Avery to help her take care of the babies.
After putting the kids down I left and closed the door. I then went over to the fridge I has and grabbed out some beer and threw one at Eren. I couldn't remember anything after that all I know is that I woke up with no clothes on in my bed alone.
(Flashback over)
I can't believe it. I mean maybe nothing happened. Maybe after Eren left I didn't feel like wearing clothes. If dad finds out about this Eren's dead.
"I hear footsteps!" Sasha yelled.
"It's probably nothing." Connie said.
"No I hear something!"
Then Nanaba came to the window. So I quickly opened it.
"Titan are approaching from 530m south!" She said. "Gather your gear and get your horses!"
"Yes ma'am!" Everyone said.
I quickly got me gear on and got on my horse. Miche was giving orders and told Becka to come with him to clear the titans.
(Becka's POV)
I was ordered to help Miche with clearing out a horde of titans.
"Yes sir!" I said.
I followed him away from the group and started heading towards the titans.
(Time skip) (after killing the titans)
Their were about 24 titans. We each took out 12 and we called for our horses.
"We have to head back, but I'm worried about that titan." He said pointing to a titan.
I looked at the titan and it was covered in fur.
"I've never seen a titan covered in fur before." I said.
We then saw our horses coming.
"Finally." Miche muttered.
Then I saw the titan we were just talking about pick up our horses and throw them at us. The horses hit the building we were standing on and I blacked out.

(A/N)
I watched Attack on titan season 2 episode one today and Cried when Miche died. If you watched the episode then you know what happens next. I hope you guys like this chapter. I will try to update tomorrow. Bye for now,
Petra
Word count:634 words