Chapter 22

(Enju's POV)
"This next flashback well it won't exactly be one you'll want to remember." Mina said.
Then it went black.
I was wearing a pink nightgown with flowers on it. I looked in the mirror and saw that I Couldn't have been more then two years old. I started wadling out the door to see my mom's friend sleeping on the couch. I wandered right out the door without her noticing. I wandered down the halls of HQ till I found the doors that led outside. I had brought my blanket with me so I curled up with it on the porch of HQ waiting for mom to return. I fell asleep and woke up to Levi shaking me. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. I noticed that all the scouts had just returned.
"Dada where's mama?" I asked.
He picked me up and put me in his lap and started rocking me back and forth.
"I'm sorry, your mom's dead." He said.
"What da mean?" (What's that mean) I asked.
"It means she's never coming back!"
(Flashback over)
Tears were flowing down my face.
"Enju I was Murdered."
I looked up to see my mom.
"Mom?"
(Canas's POV)
I watched in horror as the armored titan left with Ymir and Eren. I quickly ran to Hanji to receive orders. I was looking around for Zen when I spotted him. He had burns all up and down his body and I watched as a cadet put him in a body bag. I quickly covered my mouth with my hand and started to cry.
(Ashly's POV)
I was looking for Armin when I spotted him. I walked over to him and grabbed his collar of his shirt and pulled him towards me and kissed him.
"Wha-what was that f-for?" He asked.
"Thanks for saving me."
I then turned and walked away.
(Hanji's POV)
I was starring down at Enju. She's not dead but she's in a comma and it'll be a while till she wakes up.
Word count:342
(A/N)
Sorry that I haven't updated in so long. Hope you liked this chapter. Bye for now,
Petra