chapter 13 Safe pt 2

(Miche's POV)
The titan I had just mentioned grabbed Becka and I's horses and threw them at the building we were standing on. I quickly jumped out of the way but I didn't see Becka. I was falling towards the ground and a titan grabbed me and started eating my legs.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" I screamed.
Then the titan with fur came over and talked. And I mean talked. He said to the titan to stop eating my legs.
"What Is that machine you have on? The one that makes you fly." The titan said.
"....."
"Funny I thought we speaked the same language." It said. "I guess I'll take it with me." It then reached his hand down and took off my gear and started walking then said continue to the titans. They started grabbing me.
(Becka's POV)
I woke up with a really bad headache and heard screaming.
I looked over to see titans grabbing Miche. I quickly got up and started running as fast as I could. I started using my gear and started slicing and slicing and slicing until they were dead. I was too late though.Miche was still alive but there was nothing left to his legs.
"Sir, we need to go." I said.
"Does it look like I'm going anywhere? My legs are done for
Just go and warn the others that there is a titan shifter in the area."
"No can do sir!"
"No listen to me-"
"No you listen to me! I am not leaving you behind to die, if that was my plan I wouldn't have saved you! Never ever leave a Man behind!" I said.
I then went over and picked him up and slung him over my shoulders after I fired a flair indicating that I was in trouble. I then started walking. Soon enough a group of cadets came across us and took care of Miche.
I wonder how Lizzy is?
(Lizzy's POV)
I was with Enju, and a few other cadets and we were surrounded by titans. Everywhere I looked Titans, Titans, Titans. There was no escape. Everyone had there backs pushed up against eachothers preparing for a huge fight.

(A/N)
I hope you liked this chapter. I am having a huge writers block so If I don't update in the next few days that's why. Bye for now,
Petra