Chapter 21 Will we lose again?

(Miely's POV)
I watched as Eren turned into his titan form and started punching the Armoured titan. Hanji ordered us to attack the colossal titan so I quickly switched to ODM gear. I was about to slash his nape when he produced steam. He burned me so I quickly maneuvered away. My whole left arm was burned up the side but I ignored it. I was given orders to help with the armoured titan so I made my way down the wall. I watched as Eren started punching who was once known as Reiner. I started laughing uncontrollably. I knew people were staring but I couldn't stop. I watched as Mikasa made her way down to cut the armoured titans legs and I raced to do it before her. I started singing to make it more fun.
"There's a war inside my head Sometimes I wish that I was dead, I'm broken So I call this therapist And she said, "Girl, you can't be fixed just take this."

I'm tired of trying to be normal I'm always over-thinking I'm driving myself crazy So what if I'm fucking crazy?

And I don't need your quick fix I don't want your prescriptions Just 'cause you say I'm crazy So what if I'm fucking crazy? Yeah, I'm gonna show you

Loco, maniac, sick bitch, psychopath, Yeah, I'm gonna show you I'm gonna show you, Yeah, I'm gonna show you Mental out my brain, bat shit, go insane, Yeah, I'm gonna show you I'm gonna show you Yeah, I'm gonna show you."
When I finished singing I had cut both of his legs. I smirked at Mikasa and made my way back up the wall and watched the rest of the fight unfolding in front of me. I heard screaming and a loud noise so I looked up saw the colossal titan falling. It was coming straight towards me and I couldn't move. Instead I smiled. I closed my eyes and waited for the painful impact. Instead I felt my self moving. I opened my eyes to see blonde hair. I moved and saw that Armin had saved me.
"Why?" I asked.
He looked at me and said.
"Because I am not going to let a friend die."
Word count:377