Chapter 28

(Miley POV)
I'm with Chris and the others. This is so fun! Not only are you we battling titans we're battling Titan Shifters. Human Titans! This is awesome. I really can't believe this!

"Ahh"

I heard a scream and turned to see a girl getting eaten. Meh better her then me. I start laughing making people give me dirty looks. I just ignore them and fly through the air feeling the hair going through my hair makes me more excited!

"Miely! Look out!"

I whipped my head to the right to see a titan grab me, squeezing me in its hand making me scream out in pain. I managed out a little call help but no one helped. They just kept going. Why? Is it because I did the same? I let out another scream as I felt all of my ribs snap inside me making it all go black. The last thing I saw was a hooded figure coming my way.

(Chris's pov)
I feel terrible but we had to leave her, we had no choice. We couldn't risk the whole mission for her could we?! I looked back to see her passed out in the monsters hand. I guess she won't feel anything. I looked forward to see we were cornered by titans. Seven to be exact. Shit! I looked over to see the fear in Ashly's eyes. I can't let them hurt her!

I smiled and looked her in the eyes, not realizing the tears going down my face. "I love you lil sis. Be safe for me."

Her eyes widened, understanding what I meant and what I was gonna do. "n-no Chris no!"

I used my gear and flew towards a titan the other titans following. I won't let them get her!

(Ashly's POV)
I watched in horror as the titans tore my brother limb by limb to shreds. Why won't I move? Why won't I do anything. All I could do is watch. I grabbed a black flair and fired it high into the sky signaling the mission has failed. Not seeing some titans come from behind slowly grabbing me and dropping me into its mouth and all I could do is let out a weak little scream as it swallowed me whole.

(Canas's POV)
In the corner of my eye I saw a black flair fired high into the air. Tears filled my eyes.

"I can go help them! It's close! I can be there in 10!" I said with sadness in my voice.

"you can't make it and you know that. By the time you get there they will be all gone."

"N-no they can't!" I collapsed onto my knees, tears streaming down my face. "They promised they'd come back safe."

(No one's POV)
The battlefield filled with blood and sorrow. Soldiers being turned limb by limb. Soldiers screaming for forgiveness as they are swallowed. This is the world we live in. Surviving is what is hardest.

(?'s POV)
Stepping out into the woods I saw soldiers being eaten. Well isn't this interesting.

Word count:535
(A/N)
Yay I updated! I have decided to do 30 chapters instead of 28. I hope you enjoyed! Bye for now,
Petra