Chapter 15 Suicide?

Blood. Blood. Blood everywhere. Why did she do it? Becka!
"Stay with me! Becka!"
Her wrists were slit and she kept bleeding. It won't stop!
"Please someone help me!!!" I yelled.
Dad came running in.
"What is it Brat?"
He looked down to see Becka's lifeless body in my hands.
"She won't stop bleeding!" I yelled.
(Levi's POV)
She was clearly dead but Enju didn't know.
"Enju she's dead." I said.
"No no! Daddy help me she's okay! She just needs stitches!"
"Sweety. She's dead." I said.
"Dad she can't be! She needs to be alive!
(Time skip) (Enju's POV)
I am staying with both my dad and his girlfriend in their shared tent. I didn't even know my dad had a girlfriend. From what I've heard her names Laine. Becka's body is with a coroner to check if she was murdered or not. Which is pretty clear she committed suicide. Then Hanji came in. Great, just what I need.
"Enju?"
"Yes, what do you want?"
"It looks like Becka committed suicide, only she didn't."
"Huh?!"
"She was given pills that killed her, then someone slit her wrists to make it look like suicide. The survey corps has got a killer on our hands." Hanji finished.
"What? How do you know she didn't take the pills her self?" Dad said.
"Because the pills killed her right away. Somebody slipped them in her drink, and it killed her instantly. Then the supposed killer slit her wrists to look like suicide." Hanji said.
"Thank you, Aunti." I said.
She nodded and walked out.
"So we're gonna have to put the camp on full lock down until further notice." Dad said.
I nodded.
"I can question everyone and see where they've been, and find out if there's been any suspicious activity." Laine said.
"Yes, thank you." Dad said.
Then she left.
(?'s POV)
I woke up in a weird place. Red all around me. Body's and blood everywhere. Oh god I remember now, I'M IN A TITANS STOMACH! I looked around a realized I have my ODM gear and blades so I can get out. I started stabbing the sides of the titans stomach cutting my way out. I must survive. I need to see my family one last time.

(A/N)
Hope you liked it! Bye,
Petra.
Word count:388